Plano has some amazing early childhood programs around town. Mother’s Day out programs are generally from 9-2 and can offer socialization as well as so many educational aspects for your child. Here’s a look at the most recommended Mother’s Day out programs from Plano Moms.
Mother’s Day Out Programs in Plano
- Children’s Discovery Center Location: 3101 Coit Rd, Plano, TX 75075 (972) 596-4812 Ages: Turning 1- Transitional Kindergarten
- Grace Presbyterian Day School Location: 4300 W Park Blvd, Plano, TX 75093 (972) 867-9719 Ages: 2- PreK 4/5
- Custer Road Christian Day School Location: 6601 Custer Rd, Plano, TX 75023 (972) 491-0510 Ages: Children’s Day out for ages 16mths- 35 mths Preschool: 3-4’s
- Canyon Creek Day school Location: 6308 Stonewood Dr, Plano, TX 75024 (972) 964-8798 Ages: Preschool through Kindergarten
- Plano Senior Early Childhood Centers Location: 2200 Independence Pkwy, Plano, TX 75075 (469) 752-9390 Ages: 3-4’s This class meets on selected dates and times so be sure to check the website.
- The Heights Child Development Center Location: 201 W Renner Rd, Richardson, TX 75080 (972) 231-6047 Ages: 2 mths- Transitional Kindergarten
- Grace Outreach Center Mother’s Day Out Location: 3301 Preston Rd Room 245, Plano, TX 75093 Ages: 6 weeks to 5 Classes are offered on Tues-Thur 9 am – 2 pm and secondary program 8:15-3:45 pm
- Ark Adventure Location: 3100 W Spring Creek Pkwy 972.398.5498 Ages: 2’s – 5’s
- Prestonwood Baptist Church CLC Location: 6801 W. Park Blvd. 972-820-5348 Ages: 8 weeks- 5 years. Classes offered on Tues/Thurs only.
- Hunter’s Glen Childhood Learning Center Location: 4001 Custer Rd. 972.519.0365 Ages: 3 mths- Pre-Kindergarten 9-2pm plus extended hours
- St. Andrews Preschool Location: 5801 W. PLANO PARKWAY | PLANO, TEXAS 75093 972.380.5323 Ages: 12 mths- Pre-K 5’s
- Preston Meadow Learning Center Location: 6801 Coit Rd, Plano, TX 75024 972.618.2233 Ages: 6 weeks through 5 years
Looking for more options? Check out our list of some great preschools that offer extended hours and even some have programs for elementary aged kids!
How to Find the Program For You:
- Identify your priorities. Do you want play-based or curriculum-based? What days are you looking for?
- Ask some friends/neighbors/family for suggestions on where to look. (Luckily, we’ve done that for you with the list above!)
- Visit/Tour. Make a top priority to visit your top programs. Look at the handbook and ask questions! Take your kids with you to see how they feel about the school.
- Get on the Waiting List: Most programs around here fill up fast! (Especially these most recommended!) so it’s always a good idea to get on the list to be ready when a spot opens up. Most schools begin registration the February before school begins.
Are you a Plano Mom? If you live, work or play in or around Plano, sign up for our newsletter to get weekly news, events and offers to your inbox. Join the Plano Moms community on Facebook,Instagram, and Twitter – connect with us and each other!