This blog is written and edited by us. We take pride in giving our honest opinion and assessment of all we are given. We reserve the right to opt out of publishing a review if we do not feel that we can be fair about our opinion. As the owner of this blog, we may accept forms of cash advertising or sponsorship. There might be paid topic insertions. We will and do accept and keep free products and other forms of compensation from companies and organizations. The compensation received will never influence the content, topics, or posts made in this website. We believe in honesty and integrity, therefore, we will always give our personal opinion whether or not it shows a product or company in a favorable light. Compensation reviewed may influence the advertising content, topics, or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content. The views and opinions expressed in this blog are purely and entirely ours. We do not claim to be nor make an effort to be an expert on a certain topic, product or service. We will only endorse companies, products and services that we believe, based on our own experiences, are worthy of endorsement. All product or service claims should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.Our site uses affiliate links and they may or may not be labeled as ads.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT AND HOW IS IT USED?
- Information You Voluntarily Submit to the Website: We may collect personal information from you such as your name or email address. For example, you may voluntarily submit information to the Website by leaving a comment, subscribing to a newsletter, or submitting a contact form.
- If you submit content to the website which includes records of personal property, products, or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.The Website DOES collect information in this category.
- The Website collects the following information in this category for the following reasons: to ensure we can communicate with you and associate your listing with the Business Owner or contact who submits it.
- The Website has never sold the following information in this category in the past twelve months
- The Website has disclosed the following information in this category in the past twelve months for a business purpose to our email list, for the purposes of communication.
- Personal Information as Described in California Customer Records Statute (CA Code 1798.80):This includes your: name, signature, social security number, passport number, driver’s license or state identification card number, insurance policy number, education, employment, employment history, bank account number, credit card number, debit card number, or any other financial information, medical information, or health insurance information.The Website DOES collect information in this category.
- The Website collects the following information in this category for the following reasons: Name and payment information for processing payments via Stripe or Paypal (Payment processing companies) to the business, exclusively.
- The Website has disclosed the following information in this category in the past twelve months for a business purpose: to our email list, hosted by third party, Convert Kit.
- Information We Collect from Others: We may receive information about you from other sources. For example, if you use a third-party software through the site, they may transfer information to us for fulfillment.
- Automatically-Collected Information: We automatically collect certain information about you and the device with which you access the Website. For example, when you use the Website, we will log your IP address, operating system type, browser type, referring website, pages you viewed, and the dates/times when you accessed the Website. We may also collect information about actions you take when using the Website, such as links clicked.
- Internet or Other Electronic Network Activity Information:This includes, but is not limited to, browsing history, search history, and information regarding a consumer’s interaction with the Website, application, or advertisement.
- The Website DOES collect information in this category.
- The Website collects the following information in this category for the following reasons: to improve your searching experience.
- The Website has disclosed the following information in this category in the past twelve months for a business purpose to be tracked by Google Analytics and to be used for Facebook advertising.
- Cookies: We may log information using cookies, which are small data files stored on your browser by the Website. We may use both session cookies, which expire when you close your browser, and persistent cookies, which stay on your browser until deleted, to provide you with a more personalized experience on the Website.
HOW YOUR INFORMATION MAY BE USED
We may use the information collected in the following ways:
- To operate and maintain the Website;
- To send you promotional information, such as newsletters. Each email promotion will provide information on how to opt-out of future mailings;
- To send you administrative communications, such as administrative emails, confirmation emails, technical notices, updates on policies, or security alerts;
- To respond to your comments or inquiries;
- To provide you with user support;
- To track and measure advertising on the Website;
- To process payment for purchases you make through the Website; or,
- To protect, investigate, and deter against unauthorized or illegal activity.
THIRD-PARTY USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share your information with third parties when you explicitly authorize us to share your information.
Additionally, the Website may use third-party service providers service various aspects of the Website. Each third-party service provider’s use of your personal information is dictated by their respective privacy policies. The Website currently uses the following third-party service providers:
- Google Analytics – this service tracks Website usage and provides information such as referring websites and user actions on the Website. Google Analytics may capture your IP address, but no other personal information is captured by Google Analytics.
- Payment Processing – this service is used to serve our ecommerce platform. At no time is your banking information passed to the Website. We receive only information used for order fulfillment.
- Convert Kit – this service is used for delivery of email updates and newsletters. We store your name and email address for purposes of delivering such communications. You can unsubscribe at any time.
- Calendly.com – this service is used to schedule appointments and may collect your contact information.
- Many Chat – this service is used to message with you in your Facebook Messenger Inbox and may collect and store your contact information and any information you choose to share with us. We use it to send out Broadcasts but also share useful information with you. You can opt-out at any time.
At this time, your personal information is not shared with any other third-party applications. This list may be amended from time to time in the Website’s sole discretion.
Except when required by law, we will not sell, distribute, or reveal your email addresses or other personal information without your consent; however, we may disclose or transfer personal information collected through the Website to third parties who acquire all or a portion of our business, which may be the result of a merger, consolidation, or purchase of all or a portion of our assets, or in connection with any bankruptcy or reorganization proceeding brought by or against us.
From time to time, we may use anonymous data, which does not identify you alone, or when combined with data from other parties. This type of anonymous data may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses. Examples of this anonymous data may include analytics or information collected from cookies.
PUBLICLY VISIBLE INFORMATION
If you create a user profile on the Website or leave a comment, certain information may be publicly visible.
Users may, at any time, prevent the setting of cookies, by the Website, by using a corresponding setting of your internet browser and may thus permanently deny the setting of cookies. Furthermore, already set cookies may be deleted at any time via an Internet browser or other software programs. This is possible in all popular Internet browsers. However, if users deactivate the setting of cookies in your Internet browser, not all functions of our Website may be entirely usable.
Mediavine Programmatic Advertising
The Website uses Mediavine to manage all third-party advertising on the Website. Mediavine serves content and advertisements when you visit the Website, which may use first and third-party cookies. A cookie is a small text file which is sent to your computer or mobile device (referred to in this policy as a “device”) by the web server so that a website can remember some information about your browsing activity on the Website. The cookie may collect information relating to your use of the Website, information about your device such as the device’s IP address and browser type, demographic data and, if you arrived at the Website via a link from a third-party site, the URL of the linking page.
First party cookies are created by the website that you are visiting. A third-party cookie is frequently used in behavioral advertising and analytics and is created by a domain other than the website you are visiting. Third-party cookies, tags, pixels, beacons and other similar technologies (collectively, “Tags”) may be placed on the Website to monitor interaction with advertising content and to target and optimize advertising. Each internet browser has functionality so that you can block both first and third-party cookies and clear your browser’s cache. The “help” feature of the menu bar on most browsers will tell you how to stop accepting new cookies, how to receive notification of new cookies, how to disable existing cookies and how to clear your browser’s cache. For more information about cookies and how to disable them, you can consult the information at www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/.
Without cookies you may not be able to take full advantage of the Website content and features. Please note that rejecting cookies does not mean that you will no longer see ads when you visit our Site.
The Website may collect IP addresses and location information to serve personalized ads and pass it to Mediavine. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices to opt-in or opt-out of this data collection, please visit http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp. You may also visit http://optout.aboutads.info/#/ and http://optout.networkadvertising.org/# to learn more information about interest-based advertising. You may download the AppChoices app at http://www.aboutads.info/appchoices to opt out in connection with mobile apps, or use the platform controls on your mobile device to opt out.
Mediavine partners with the following data processors:
Sponsored Content Tracking Pixels. This Website may engage in sponsored campaigns with various influencer networks, brands, and agencies. All sponsored content is duly disclosed in accordance with the FTC’s requirements. From time to time, these sponsored campaigns utilize tracking pixels (aka web beacons), which may contain cookies to collect data regarding usage and audience. This information is collected by the sponsoring company to track the results of the campaign. No personally identifiable information collected by the Website is used in conjunction with these tracking pixels.
Affiliate Program Participation. The Website may engage in affiliate marketing, which is done by embedding tracking links into the Website. If you click on a link for an affiliate partnership, a cookie will be placed on your browser to track any sales for purposes of commissions.
The Plano Moms LLC is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and links to Amazon.com. As part of this Amazon Associates program, the Website will post customized links, provided by Amazon, to track the referrals to their website. This program utilizes cookies to track visits for the purposes of assigning commission on these sales.
Plano Moms LLC is also an Affiliate via ShareaSale, Groupon, Commission Junction and other Affiliate Agencies and is also an Ambassador for various local Businesses in Texas.
Newsletters. On the Website, you may subscribe to our newsletter, which may be used for advertising purposes. All newsletters sent may contain tracking pixels. The pixel is embedded in emails and allows an analysis of the success of online marketing campaigns. Because of these tracking pixels, we may see if and when you open an email and which links within the email you click. Also, this allows the Website to adapt the content of future newsletters to the interests of the user. This behavior will not be passed on to third parties.
RIGHTS RELATED TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Opt-out – You may opt-out of future email communications by following the unsubscribe links in our emails. You may also notify us at email@example.com to be removed from our mailing list.
Access – You may access the personal information we have about you by submitting a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Amend – You may contact us at email@example.com to amend or update your personal information.
Forget – In certain situations, you may request that we erase or forget your personal data. To do so, please submit a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that we may need to retain certain information for recordkeeping purposes or to complete transactions, or when required by law.
SENSITIVE PERSONAL INFORMATION
The Website does not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 16. If a parent or guardian believes that the Website has personally identifiable information of a child under the age of 16 in its database, please contact us immediately at email@example.com and we will use our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
Last updated: November 2, 2019.
This website located at //planomoms.com (“Website”) is owned and operated by Plano Moms LLC.
Your use of the Website constitutes your acceptance of, and agreement to, the following disclaimer (“Disclaimer). We reserve the right to modify, alter, amend or update this Disclaimer. This Disclaimer is subject to change without notice. If you do not agree with or do not accept any part of this Disclaimer, you must not use the Website.
We have made every effort to ensure that all information on the Website has been tested for accuracy. We make no guarantees regarding the results that you will see from using the information provided on the Website.
The Website disclaims liability for incidental or consequential damages and assumes no responsibility or liability for any loss or damage suffered by any person as a result of use of the information provided on the Website. The Website assumes or undertakes no liability for any loss or damage suffered as a result of the use of any information found on the Website.
From time to time, the Website may discuss topics related to events (“Event”). All Event content is for informational purposes only. Unless specifically disclosed in the content, the Website is not a partner or sponsor of these Events.
If you choose to attend an Event that was listed on the Website, you assume all risk of any potential injuries that you may incur at such an Event. Please consider all inherent risks of a particular Event before participating.
From time to time, the Events listed on the Website may contain an element of physical fitness. (e.g., 5k, bowling, etc.) If you are unsure of your physical abilities, you should seek medical advice prior to participating.
You (for yourself, your heirs, personal representatives, or assigns, and anyone else who might make a claim on your behalf) hereby release, waive, discharge and covenant not to sue the Website and its respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, partners, shareholders, members, agents, employees, vendors, sponsors, and volunteers from any and all claims, demands, causes of action, damages, losses, or expenses (including court costs and reasonable attorneys’ fees) which may arise out of, result from, or relate in any way to your attendance at any Event, except for any gross negligence or willful misconduct on our part.
From time to time, the Website may discuss topics related to finance. This information is not advice and should not be treated as financial advice. The financial information provided on the Website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. The Website makes no representations or warranties in relation to the financial information on the Website.
You must not rely on the information on the Website as an alternative to advice from a certified public accountant or licensed financial planner. There is no accountant-client relationship created from the publication of financial information on the Website. You should never delay seeking financial advice, disregard financial advice, or discontinue professional financial services as a result of any information provided on the Website.
Any statements related to income or earnings potential on the Website are examples of what may be possible in the future. We make no guarantees regarding results, present or future. We are not responsible for your earnings, income, sales, or any other performance as a result of the actions you take based upon the information provided on the Website. The Website is provided for informational purposes only.
From time to time, the Website may discuss legal topics. This information is not advice and should not be treated as legal advice. The legal information on the Website is provided for informational purposes only. The legal information provided on the Website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied.
You must not rely on the legal information on the Website as an alternative to advice from your attorney or professional legal services provider. There is no attorney-client relationship created from the publication of legal information on the Website. You should never delay seeking legal advice, disregard legal advice, or discontinue legal services as a result of any information provided on the Website.
From time to time, the Website may discuss topics related to health, fitness, nutrition, or medicine. This information is not advice and should not be treated as medical advice. The medical information provided on the Website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied.
You must not rely on the information on the Website as an alternative to advice from your medical professional or healthcare provider. You should never delay seeking medical advice, disregard medical advice, or discontinue medical treatment as a result of any information provided on the Website. All medical information on the Website is for informational purposes only.
The Website may discuss topics related to travel, including discussion of modes of transportation, lodging, and activities. The travel information provided on the Website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Your experience with the same providers mentioned may differ from that depicted on the Website. All travel information on the Website is for informational purposes only.
The Website was developed strictly for informational purposes. You understand and agree that you are fully responsible for your use of the information provided on the Website. We make no representations, warranties, or guarantees. You understand that results may vary from person to person. We assume no responsibility for errors or omissions that may appear on the Website.
The Website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any representations or warranties, expressed or implied. We make no representations or warranties in relation to the Website or the information and materials provided therein.
We make no warranty the Website will meet your requirements; will be available uninterrupted, timely and free of viruses or bugs; or represents the full functionality, accuracy, and reliability of the Website. We are not responsible to you for the loss of any content or material uploaded or transmitted through the Website. The Website is written in English and makes no warranty regarding translation or interpretation of content in any language.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR SPECIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, HOWEVER CAUSED, INCLUDING LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE, DATA OR USE, INCURRED BY YOU, WHETHER UNDER THEORY OF CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), WARRANTY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF THE OTHER PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold the Website, its owners, members, employees, officers, directors, managers, and agents harmless from and against any and all losses, claims, suits, actions, liabilities, obligations, costs, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and expenses) which we suffer as a result of third-party claims based on: (i) your negligence or intentional misconduct, (ii) your breach of any provision of the Disclaimer (including representation or warranty); or, (iii) death, personal injury, or property damage arising out of, or relating to, your obligations hereunder.
The Disclaimer will be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of TEXAS. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to the Disclaimer, or the breach thereof, shall be settled by arbitration administered by the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) under its Commercial Arbitration Rules, and judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator(s) may be entered in any court having jurisdiction therein. The place of any such arbitration shall be in or near Collin County, Texas. The parties also agree that the AAA Optional Rules for Emergency Measures of Protection shall apply to the proceedings.
If any provision(s) of the Disclaimer is held to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall be severable and enforceable. If a provision is excessively broad, such a provision shall be limited or reduced in scope so as to be enforceable.
The Disclaimer not be assigned by you without our prior written consent; however, the Disclaimer may be assigned by us in our sole discretion.
All notices with respect to the Disclaimer must be in writing and made via email firstname.lastname@example.org for the Website and to your email address.