How can you entertain the Toddlers and Preschoolers?
As a Mom, we are always looking for good places to take kids to play. There are so many cool centers around town to keep kids busy and burn off some energy.
For more>> 30 Indoor Places around Plano to Play
Here are some fun places to take younger kids to play in Collin County.
Plano/Allen Places to Go and Things to See in Plano
- Playstreet Museum: 5964 W Parker Rd #120, Plano, TX 75093 $11 per child. Opens 9 am
- Kid Mania: 7252 Chase Oaks Blvd, Plano, TX 75025 (has a younger kid area if needed) Prices vary but ages 3+ is $6.99
- Safari Run: 2300 Coit Rd #300, Plano, TX 75075 (has a younger kid area) $10 per child Opens at 9:30 am
- CooCoos: 6505 W Park Blvd, Plano, TX 75093 $8 per person ages 4 and up, Opens 10 am
- Prestonwood Baptist Church Playspace 6801 W. Park Blvd. Plano, TX. 75093 (10 and under only) FREE!!!
- J.W. Entertainment (Allen) 2031 W McDermott Dr, Allen, TX 75013 (younger kid area) 3 and under are $4.99, 4-7 is $7.99 Opens at 10 am
- Heritage Farmstead 1900 W 15th St, Plano, TX 75075, An historic farm museum in Plano.
Go on a Scavenger Hunt!
Why not head out for a family adventure in one of our local Parks and Nature Reserves with one of our downloadable Scavenger Hunts, ready for hours of fun!
Check out these fun Places in Frisco to Take Younger Kids to Play!
- Playard (formerly Coops): 8802 Coleman Blvd, Frisco, TX 75034 $10 per child
- EQ Kids Club 3245 Main St Suite 239, Frisco, TX 75034 Opens at 9 am weekdays
- Frisco Fire Safety Town: 8601 Gary Burns Dr, Frisco, TX 75034
- Sci-Tech Discovery Center: 8004 Dallas Pkwy, Frisco, TX 75034 Opens at 10 am
Call ahead and check on any special events or prices they might have going on.
Get 20% off DFW Fun?
You can save big by purchasing an Annual Pogo Pass and accessing all these attractions.
You could gain free access and save on ALL of the following attractions?
Fort Worth Zoo
Hawaiian Falls Waterpark
Frisco Rough Rider games
The Dallas Aquarium at Fair Park
…and 16 other popular attractions over the course of one year?
Always know that going on school breaks and holidays can be very crowded!
Sometimes you can find great deals on these places through Groupon.
Let us know if you have found another great place around town to take your littlest kids to. Do you have older kids? Here are some fun things to do for older kids.
Are you a Plano Mom? If you live, work or play in or around Plano, sign up for our newsletter to get weekly news, events and offers to your inbox. Join the Plano Moms community on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter – connect with us and each other!