Do you have a sports lover in your house? Or are you ever looking for a fun place to watch sports at a local hangout in town? There are so many places around town to celebrate and cheer on your favorite team. Check out these great venues to watch game day.
Awesome Places to Watch Game Day
- Hub Streat This is a newer place near downtown Plano and it’s so fun. Located at 1212 14th Street 75074. Inside and outside seating and the perfect atmosphere. They have their own kitchen with wood fire oven pizza, gourmet burgers, rotisserie chicken, and delicious appetizers. Check out our review all about it. Don’t forget that the patio outside is dog-friendly!
- Austin Avenue Plano One of Plano’s most famous bars. It had a tragic fire a few years ago and the fans of the sports bar and grill were devastated. It took awhile but it finally was rebuilt and reopened, and it’s amazing! Located at 935 W Parker Rd #410, Plano, TX 75023 They have great daily specials and more tv’s than you can count! This is a fun place to meet up with friends and celebrate.
- The Fillmore Pub A British style pub that serves good pub food and amazing drinks. Located in downtown Plano at 1004 E 15th St, Plano, TX 75074. They also say they have one of the best whiskey selections around. Be sure to let us know! They offer a full menu with lunch, brunch, and even late night snacks. Open to 2 am most nights so you can stay late and enjoy the atmosphere.
- Katy Trail Ice House Outpost Known for the best burgers and patio in all of Plano this rustic and tree-lined outdoor patio is amazing. They have a 50 ft long bar with 50 beers on tap. A great place to meet friends and hang out. Located in Preston Park Village at 4700 W Park Blvd, Plano, TX 75093.
- Love & War in Texas A family-friendly restaurant and bar and they have the best music there too! They promote all TEXAS things including food, music, and Texas heritage. This would be a fun place to take visitors to that are not from here. Located at 601 E Plano Pkwy, Plano, TX 75074.
- Sixty Vines A casual New American kitchen & wine bar offering bites & wines on tap in spacious, modern surrounds. Located at 3701 Dallas Pkwy, Plano, TX 75093. Take your love of wine to the next level and celebrate at Sixty Vines.
- Taverna Rossa Delicious pizzas with gourmet, locally sourced toppings plus ample on-tap craft brews & specialty cocktails. Located in Lakeside Market at 4005 Preston Rd, Plano, TX 75093. They also have live music with specials for the occasion.
- Urban Rio Cantina and Grill Chill 2-tier bar & grill set in a former ice house serving Tex-Mex fare & frozen cocktails. Located in downtown Plano at 1000 14th St #100, Plano, TX 75074.
- Rugby House Pub One of the best neighborhood pubs in Plano! Located at 8604 Preston Rd #100, Plano, TX 75024. Gameday choice with a long, oak bar serving burgers, sandwiches & other pub fares, plus craft beers.
- The Holy Grail A laid-back pub offering over 150 beers, including craft brews, plus burgers & other bar bites. Come enjoy this European inspired pub at 8240 Preston Rd #150, Plano, TX 75024.
- The Franchise Grill and Bar A casual joint that’s known for game-viewing, with a large bar menu, multiple TVs & a wraparound bar. This is a fun local hangout so join them at 3000 Custer Rd #345, Plano, TX 75075.
Check out these fun Super Bowl events happening this weekend.
The Royale Magnificent Burgers Burgers, Beer, and Football!
Plano Kitchen & Bar Superbowl Watch Party
Austin Avenue Grill Watch Party
Super Bowl Party Shops at Legacy
Jungle Joes Super Bowl Watch party
Super Bowl Watch Party Pier 121
Hub Streat in Plano be serving $1 wings, $3 domestics on draft, and $5 Margarita (frozen or on the rocks)!
Where is your favorite spot to watch game day? Tell us in the comments below!
Are you a Plano Mom? If you live, work or play in or around Plano, sign up for our newsletter to get weekly news, events and offers to your inbox. Join the Plano Moms community on Facebook,Instagram, and Twitter – connect with us and each other!