Looking for Kids Classes?
It’s so fun to have kids involved in extracurricular activities, but there are so many to choose from! There are dance classes, soccer camps, karate, and more- so where to start?
If you have ever wanted something different for your kids to be involved in instead of the usual kid classes, we have put together a list of unique classes for kids.
These are all around the area and sound so fun for kids!
This is a sponsored post. Please see our disclosure statement for more information.
Altitude Aerial Arts
Join the Circus!
Location: 8855 Preston Trace Blvd #300, Frisco, TX 75033 (214) 494-05801
The youth aerial arts program designed for ages 5-12. It is designed for a very small group (only 12 students) so signing up fast is recommended!
This 1-hour class will have stations set up each week with a dedicated task to keep the kids focused and entertained. Stations and activities include professional, highly qualified instruction on aerial silks, hammock, Lyra Hoop, acrobatics and flexibility training.
This includes fun games and challenges to keep kids focused and entertained.
Classes are Tuesdays and Thursdays at 5:00 pm. Each class has a spring show at the end for parents to come see!
Check out these other cool places that offer Unique Kid’s Classes
- Carefree Colors Location: 1301 W Parker Rd #110, Plano, TX 75023 So many cool art classes. Great for groups or birthday parties. 214) 315-5026
- Pipe & Palette Location: 1012 E 15th St, Plano, TX 75074 (214) 501-2314 Kid’s Classes, family art days, team building, and more!
- House of Hadley Kate: Location: 6881 Pecan St, Frisco, TX 75034 (972) 292-8098 So many different options for party packages.
- Cirque Fit: Location: 2712 S Rigsbee Dr, Plano, TX 75074 (469) 855-9206 Kids can experience the thrill of aerial and trapeze stunts. Several camp options.
- Lone Star Circus School: Location: 14801 Inwood Rd, Addison, TX 75001 (214) 206-1449 A Texas twist on European circus arts.
- Fugitive Fitness Location: 10500 Metric Dr #132, Dallas, TX 75243 (214) 283-0696 For ages 7-13. They teach students how to perform safely all of the basic movement patterns involved in parkour, including running, jumping, rolling, swinging, and vaulting.
- Somatic Movement Gym: Location: 2432 Walnut Ridge St #150, Dallas, TX 75229 (469) 283-8344They teach core values needed to not only progress in movement and combat but also in life through Parkour and Karate.
- Tumble & Stunt Frisco: Location: 15222 King Rd #601, Frisco, TX 75034 (972) 839-3323 Fun classes for the whole family from camps/clinics for twists/stunts, and more.
- Chefsville: Location: Several around DFW including Plano. Call (972) 516-0325 Cooking programs that connect cooking with family, community, math, science, language arts and social studies.
- Let’s Get Cooking Location: 2011 W. Spring Creek Pkwy #2000 Plano, 75023 (469)573-3073 Designed for kids 6-12 years of age. Encourages our young chefs to create their own culinary masterpieces while learning kitchen basics in a fun, safe environment
- J’s Art Studio Location: 17630 Davenport Rd, Dallas, TX 75252 (972) 931-1933 Experienced art teachers in small classes help art students realize their true creative abilities. Summer art camps, winter camps, art classes for children and adults.
- Make Expression: Location: 4851 Legacy Dr 606, Frisco, TX 75034 (214) 494-8375 Walk-ins, parties, camps, and classes. Creative options for everyone.
- Simply Designed by Me: Location: 8604 Preston Rd #120, Plano, TX 75024 (972) 521-6008 Camps, classes, parties, and more! Call for more info on their classes for kids.
- Hydrous Wakeboard Park: Location: Little Elm and Allen They offer camps, lessons (both private and group), and fun for the whole family. Little Elm: (214)310-1105 Allen: (214) 390-3088
- School of Rock: Location: 1501 Preston Rd #550, Plano, TX 75093 (469) 567-3962 Fun, music, and education wrapped into one all-inclusive experience! Camps, classes, and privates for the whole family for beginners to more experienced levels too.
Have you ever tried out any of these unique kids’ classes? Tell us about them! We’d love to hear your experience.
Are you a Plano Mom? If you live, work or play in or around Plano, sign up for our newsletter to get weekly news, events and offers to your inbox. Join the Plano Moms community on Facebook,Instagram, and Twitter – connect with us and each other!