Enter a world of color, imagination, and creativity at Crayola Experience Plano, Texas. Immerse yourself in the world of the beloved crayon company and learn all about their mission to make the world a more colorful place.
Discover the magic of color with hands-on attractions within this family-friendly destination. It’s a vibrant world that only Crayola could have created, designed to offer stimulating and creative play that’s rewarding for all ages. Children enjoy the opportunity to come up with imaginative creations that are as unique as they are.
See how crayons are made during a live theater show before creating and wrapping your very own Crayola crayon. Watch as your digital art comes to life on a huge interactive wall, and watch as a page you colored transforms into a real-life adventure. You can also create keepsakes with melted wax and climb a 2-story color playground.
Based out of Plano, Kids (and grown-up kids!) to learn & play among 22 interactive exhibits.
For more information, keep scrolling down to see our Top Tips for enjoying a day at the Crayola Experience Plano! Or, get an exclusive discount of $9 dollars by clicking here now – only with Plano Moms!
The most exciting Kids’ Play Center – the Crayola Experience Plano is open! Located at the Shops at Willow Bend (park in Macy’s car park).
The Crayola Experience Plano is huge – 22,000 sq feet of parking lot converted to 3-4 hours of fun for kids aged 2-12.
Party room, interactive demo’s, play structure, science-based activities, crayons, more crayons and animated character shows.
Here are just some of the attraction highlights
- Adventure Lab (puzzles with tablets!)
- You Design (interactive virtual studio where you can accessorize your car or fashion design and then pose beside it or try it on virtually)
- Wrap it up! (personalize and print an authentic Crayola crayon label)
- Modeling Madness (roll it, blend and mold it for your own color experience)
- Crayon Factory Show (animated characters show you how crayons are made)
- Rainbow Rain (magically catch melting digital wax with your body and hands)
- Be a Star (your coloring page allows you to appear in the photobooth with your favorite characters)
- Coloring Playground (wiggle up the wax tower or bounce and splat across the paint bridge)
- Private Theater
- Girl Scouts Sleepover
- Corporate events
- Birthday Party options
- Crayola “After Dark” option (with wine!) for adults!
Kids can enjoy a live manufacturing show to learn how crayons are made and kids can make and “name” their own crayon and choose the color. Tons of the exhibits are animated and visual. Infants and toddlers will love the bright colors! The age group they recommend is 2-12, but they cater for Nursing Moms with private feeding areas.
Special Sensory Days and options are open for those kids who are sensitive to loud noises and additional audio-visual stimulation!
Open 7 days with discounted tickets available for Plano Moms. You can come in and out for the day with the daily pass.
At the door, daily tickets are $22.99 (Annual pass is $30.99 – giving you a 20% discount at the store too. The annual pass can be used at other National locations, including Orlando, if you are on vacation).
You can upgrade Families of 4 or more get a discount too.
If you save now, you can redeem it at the door if you love it, to an annual pass!
Have a colorful day!