Calling ALL Parents -are you looking for something fun to do this summer?
School’s out and you won’t have to worry about keeping your kids entertained!
Are you already hearing “I’m bored” and “I don’t have anything to do?” Are you looking for family and budget-friendly activities this summer? Do your kids love to play and explore new parks and activities in the community?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, then we have the perfect solution for you! Moms Meet presents a series of playdates at six amazing locations around Plano, TX. Tickets are available at $5 per family*
You won’t want to miss them! Make sure to take note of these dates, locations, and themes. For detailed calendar information, be sure to click on the event below.
Events will be updated.
- Thursday, May 30th, 3pm – 5pm – The Texas Pool Swim playdate
- Thursday, June 13th, 3pm – 5pm – Cheeky Monkeys
- Sunday, June 30th, 10am – 12noon – Crayola Experience Plano
- Wednesday, July 17th, 3pm – 5pm – Goldfish Swim School, Carrollton
- Thursday, August 1st, 10am – 2pm – Texas Health Plano
- Friday, August 9, 7 pm onwards – Family Karaoke Night at McCall Plaza, Downtown Plano
Activities will vary at each Playdate but you’ll be surrounded exclusively by Plano Moms and their families – this is a great opportunity for you and your kids to make new friends. Bring your spouse or partner too!
There will be food and drink options, swag bags for every family, a photographer on hand and tons of FAMILY Fun
We want to thank our friends at Moms Meet for sponsoring our Summer Playdate series. Also thanks to The Texas Pool, Cheeky Monkeys, Crayola Experience Plano, Goldfish Swim School Carrollton, Texas Health Resources and Plano Arts through the City of Plano.
Don’t miss out on all the info about the Summer Playdates – subscribe to our Summer Playdate Series Newsletter so you don’t miss anything!
* details to be found in the individual ticket link for each event.