Summer Camps that allow Daily Drop in
Summer camps that offer daily drop-in service are a special kind of lifeline to parents with full-time work obligations and flexible schedules alike.
This roundup of summer camps that let you pay per day is a sampling of the diverse offerings available in Plano, TX and around Dallas, Frisco, McKinney, Allen and surrounding areas.
For over 8 years, B3 has been creating meaningful opportunities for children to experience a full range of STEAM activities through camps and classes. They have twenty different themes to choose from to suit your child’s interest. Kid’s will participate in over 30 academically oriented, hands-on STEAM activities each week. Activities are super engaging, and kids actually have fun learning!
They offer both full and half-day camps for kids ages 5-12. Daily drop-in and before and aftercare available at Spring Creek Location. Early bird, sibling, and multiple camp discounts are offered at some locations. Extended care drop off 8 am, pickup 6 pm.
Camp Hours: 8 am – 6 pm
Earliest Drop off: 8 am
Latest Pick-up: 6 pm
Grades: K through 6th
Other Options we love:
- Bach to Rock
- Art Center Theater of Plano
- APEX Center McKinney
- My Gym Frisco
- Richwoods Academy
- Pipe & Palette
- Children’s Learning Adventure
- ASI Gymnastics Plano
- Canyons Rock Climbing
- Primrose School of Frisco West & Primrose School of Plano at Preston Meadow
- Frisco School of Music & Performing Arts
- Levine Academy
- Brain Boost
- PowerKids Sports & Fitness
- PSL Chess
- Camp Willow Bend
- Fieldhouse Texas
- Texas Dynamix Plano
- Alpha Omega Gymnastics
Summer Camps with Extended Hours
For those Moms (and Dads) that need to work a full day and are unable to be available to pick up or drop off for half day camps, extended hour options are a necessity during the Summer. Additional fees may apply.
We have some great picks for you that offer early drop offs and late pick ups.
- YMCA Day Camps – 7 am – 6 pm
- JCC Dallas – 7.45 am – 5.45 pm
- Dallas International School – 7.30 am – 6 pm
- North Texas Performing Arts – 8.30 am – 5.30 pm
- Club SciKidz Dallas – 8 am – 5.30 pm
- Camp Invention – varies by location – some are 7.45 am – 6 pm
- Cathy’s Critter Camp – 9 am – 5 pm
- Flour Power – 9 am – 4 pm
- Bricks Bots & Beakers – 8 am – 6 pm
- Lone Star Circus – 8.30 am – 4.30 pm
- SciTech Discovery Center – 9 am – 4 pm
- Westwood School – 7.30 am – 6 pm
Which options are you planning to book for your Kids this Summer?