Summer Camps that allow Daily Drop in
Summer camps that offer daily drop-in service are a special kind of lifeline to parents with full-time work obligations and flexible schedules alike. This roundup of summer camps that let you pay per day is a sampling of the diverse offerings available in Plano, TX and around Dallas, Frisco, McKinney, Allen and surrounding areas. Find more summer camps in our Annual Camp Guide.
Summer PowerCamps are the best kept secret in town! Their personal, small camp atmosphere is the perfect place for girls and boys to improve all kinds of sports skills, tumbling and strength. The unique camp themes are woven into our coach-led, active curriculum loaded with action, obstacle courses and physical challenges. PowerCamps also explore the most important components of being a Powerkid, such as, kindness, sportsmanship, teamwork, respect for others and pride within ourselves.
Bring a snack water bottle and lunch.
Wear athletic clothes and shoes – no sandals or flip flops
Camp Hours:9 am – 4 pm
Earliest Drop off: 08:45 am
Latest Pick-up: 04:00 pm
Price: $225 per week until 2pm or $325 until 4pm
Grades: Preschool (ages 4+), K, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th
Meet new friends, learn new skills and have lots of fun at Infinite Bounds Summer Camp!
We will bounce on our many trampolines and air slides & foam pit, play games, tumble, learn little ninja skills and have lots of fun! Popcorn & movies every day during stay & play! Flexible days and times to fit your summer schedule!
Price:$ $40 per day (early & late hours extra)
Camp Hours:09:00 am to 02:00 pm
Earliest Drop off: 08:00 am
Latest Pick-up: 05:00 pm
Grade entering: Preschool (ages 4+), K, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th
Metroplex Gymnastics and Swim
Summer Camps with Extended Hours
For those Moms (and Dads) that need to work a full day and are unable to be available to pick up or drop off for half day camps, extended hour options are a necessity during the Summer. We have some great picks for you that offer early drop offs and late pick ups.
- Vision Martial Arts – 8am – 5.30
- Sunny Time Academy – 8.30 – 6pm
- Primrose School of Frisco West – 6.30am – 6.30pm
- Primrose School of Preston Meadow – 6.30am – 6.30pm
- YMCA Day Camps – 7am – 6.30pm
- Summer @ Levine – 7.45am – 6pm/5pm on Fridays
- Club SciKidz Dallas – 8am – 5.30pm
- North Texas Performing Arts – 8am – 6pm
- Infinite Bounds – 8am – 5pm
- Perot Museum – 7.30am – 5.30pm
- Destination Science – 8am – 5pm
For the details on all of these Summer Camps, go here
- Camp Cimarron
- Tiger Kicks Martial Arts
- Adventure Kids Plano
- Smarts Club Enrichment
- Willow Bend Learning Center
- PSA Plano
- Summer at Hockaday
- Dallas Mavericks Basketball Camp
- Parish Episcopal Summer
- Fieldhouse USA
- Camp TLE
- Dallas Zoo Camp
- Sci-Tech Discovery Center
- Which options are you planning to book for your Kids this Summer?