One of the worst things is when you have sick kids. It is no fun for anyone and can be really stressful. What’s even worse is when it happens overnight and you are scrambling trying to find a clinic or a 24 pharmacy to fill meds. There are a few medical centers and pharmacies that stay open late so keep this list handy!
Places to Take Sick Kids After Hours
- Elite Care Plano 24/7 Emergency room for kids 2000 DALLAS PKWY, STE 100, PLANO, TX 75093 (972) 378-7878
- Pediatrics After Hours (Plano) Hours: M-F: 4:30 PM – 10:30 PM – Sat: NOON – 10 PM – Sun: 10 AM – 9 PM Location: 7212 Independence Parkway Plano, TX 75025 (972) 597-4200 They also have a Dallas, Garland, and Arlington location.
- Urgent Care for Kids (Allen) Hours: Weekdays: 3:00 PM – 9:00 PM Weekends: 9:00 AM – 9:00 PM Location: 919 Medical Dr. Allen, TX 75013 972-737-6299
- Urgent Care for Kids (Frisco) Hours: Weekdays: 3:00 PM – 9:00 PM Weekends: 9:00 AM – 9:00 PM Location:11550 Legacy Drive, Suite #420 Frisco, TX 75034 (972) 731-7700 They also have a McKinney location.
- Medical City Children’s Urgent Care (Plano) Hours: M-F 12 pm – 9 pm Sat/Sun: 9 am – 8 pm Location: 3305 Dallas Pkwy, Suite 345, Plano, TX 75093 (972) 300-4200 They also have Allen, McKinney, and Frisco clinics. (formerly Acute Kids Care)
- The Colony ER Clinic Open 24 hours 4780 Location: TX-121, The Colony, TX 75056 They even have an on-site pharmacy. Come check out this Facebook live with Dr. Holland, one of the clinic’s physicians.
Pharmacies With Late Hours
- CVS 2200 Coit Rd, Plano, TX 75075 (972) 867-5353 Hours: 8 am – 12 am
- Walgreens Preston/Lebanon (Frisco) Open 24 hours!!! 5049 PRESTON RD 214–387–9505
- Most Walgreens and CVS stores close at 9 pm during the week and 6 pm on weekends.
Are you a Plano Mom? If you live, work or play in or around Plano, sign up for our newsletter to get weekly news, events and offers to your inbox. Join the Plano Moms community on Facebook,Instagram, and Twitter – connect with us and each other!