The fall 2018 issue of Engage is online now and hard copies will be in all Plano Public Library locations.
There is so much happening at the Plano Public Library in September and October.
Here’s a taste of what you’ll find as summer transitions to fall at the Plano Public Library:
You can find an online copy of the Fall Engage brochure, calendar, and special news on the web at www.planolibrary.org.
· Wildlife on the Move: The Unhuggables brings slithery reptiles and invertebrates to Parr Library for a closer look on September 1.
· VET continues in September as the artist-in-residence at the 18st AIRSpace at Harrington Library. VET will conduct workshops for all ages on September 8 with Art Dolls and September 22 with The Art of Stuffing. Returning artist Sheila Cunningham begins her new residency in October and will have workshops on Doodle Journal on October 7 and Name Banner on October 21.
· Teens can learn to craft with a Cricut machine at the Digital Creation Space of Haggard Library on September 17 and September 24 at Cricut: Basics.
· All ages can discover Diwali, the Festival of Lights, with stories, crafts, henna and more at Celebrate New Beginnings with Diwali at Davis Library on October 20.
· Watch the hit movie Coco and learn about the Day of the Dead with craft at Harrington Library on October 27 at Dia de los Muertos: Celebration with Coco.
· Adults can stay money-wise with Get Money Smart at Schimelpfenig Library on September 29 and Credit Scores at Haggard Library on October 10.
· Explore your past at the Genealogy Center inside Haggard Library with programs for adults throughout the fall including the 2018 Texas Wide Genealogy Lock-In on October 19.
Do you know all about the Plano Libraries and everything they have to offer? They have so many activities for kids and resources for adults. We are so lucky to have such a great system right here in Plano!
Are you a Plano Mom? If you live, work or play in or around Plano, sign up for our newsletter to get weekly news, events and offers to your inbox. Join the Plano Moms community on Facebook,Instagram, and Twitter – connect with us and each other!
Your above the fold CSS (copy the text bellow) :