We asked our Plano Moms who their favorite Pediatric Dentist was
Do your children see someone that they love and can’t wait to go visit?
In our group, we frequently get asked who the best dentist is to take their kids to? We’ve taken the time to gather the results from Moms that have commented and tallied up the most recommended pediatric dentists of Plano Moms! We hope you can use this as a guide to find the best pediatric dentist for your family and to help your friends.
This is a sponsored post. For more information please see our disclosure statement.
Allen Pediatric Dentistry
At Allen Pediatric Dentistry, Dr. Hunter and Dr. Coe absolutely love working with kids. They always strive to help children have a fun, happy experience at our office by providing excellent customer service and kid-friendly amenities. They’ve proudly provided pediatric dentistry in Allen, Texas, and the surrounding areas of Frisco, Plano, McKinney, Fairview, and Prosper, Texas, for over 20 years! Whether patients are 18 months old or about to turn 18 years old, they can visit Dr. Jessie Hunter and Dr. Karen Coe for comprehensive pediatric care.
Sheer Smiles is offering a free exam and x-rays for kids of Plano moms that have no dental insurance benefits and $100 OFF non-covered services for kids of Plano moms with Insurance benefits.
Dr. Korous brings joy and compassion into everything that she does. She loves brightening the smiles of her patients through both treatment and care. She places a great deal of emphasis on patient comfort.
Dr Korous looks at airway, facial symmetry and development, posture, TMJ and so much more in order to treat some of the underlying medical problems with dental techniques and treatment modalities.
In addition to treating common health problems in adults, such as TMJD, sleep apnea, and restricted airways, she also treats children and sees them as early as one day old! Dr. Korous stresses the importance of bringing your child to the dentist as soon as they are born. She can identify and treat tongue ties that can cause problems with speech, breastfeeding, overall growth and jaw development and more.
More of the Most Recommended Pediatric Dentists in Plano Moms
- A Smile Pediatric Dentistry 4500 Legacy Dr #300, Plano, TX 75024 (972) 618-2958
- Dr. Jeffrey Jaynes 5800 Coit Rd # 600, Plano, TX 75023 (972) 491-3916
- Dr. Judd 2004 Ventura Dr, Plano, TX 75093 (972) 596-5203
- Dr. Robert E Morgan 375 Municipal Dr #104, Richardson, TX 75080 (972) 669-3663
- Firewheel Dentistry for Kids 650 Beebalm Ln, Garland, TX 75040 (972) 414-5437
- Frisco Kids Dentistry 8380 Warren Pkwy #400, Frisco, TX 75034 (214) 387-0099
- Dr Paul Rubin 6801 Warren Pkwy #115, Frisco, TX 75034 (214) 618-5200
- Frisco Mini Molars 5110 Eldorado Pkwy #600, Frisco, TX 75033 (214) 872-3434
- Grin Pediatric 6225 Chapel Hill Blvd, Plano, TX 75093 (972) 608-4746
- Lucky Kids Dental 2301 Coit Rd, Plano, TX 75075 (972) 758-8777
- Jupiter Kids Dental and Ortho 600 E Bethany Dr, Allen, TX 75002 (972) 396-8080
- Kids Pediatric Dentist (Allen) 335 N Allen Dr, Allen, TX 75013 (972) 727-0011
- McLure Pediatric Dentistry 14660 SH 121, Blvd. 300, Frisco, TX 75035 (972) 549-4036
- McKinney Pediatric Dentistry 5971 Virginia Pkwy #300, McKinney, TX 75071
- Millennium Smiles Dentistry 400 8979, FM423, Frisco, TX 75034 (972) 987-4899
- Parkhaven Dental Care 5961 Dallas Pkwy, Plano, TX 75093 (972) 416-2330
- Plano Pediatric Dentist 400 Maplelawn Dr # 103, Plano, TX 75075 (972) 612-2200
- Sea of Smiles 6950 Parkwood Blvd #200, Frisco, TX 75034 (214) 436-4040
- Showtime Smiles and Ortho McKinney 4271 Highlands Dr, McKinney, TX 75070 (972) 547-4443
- Smile Ranch Dentistry 6700 Horizon Rd, Heath, TX 75032 (972) 772-7645
- Smiles at Warren 5757 Warren Pkwy #220, Frisco, TX 75034 (469) 444-1614
- Sol River Dental 1900 14th St, Plano, TX 75074 (469) 406-2200
- Sweet Smiles 2100 Hedgcoxe Rd #150, Plano, TX 75025 (972) 517-8300
- Teeth R Us 4865 Hedgcoxe Rd Suite 100, Plano, TX 75024 (972) 820-2022
- TLC Dentistry 4690 McDermott Rd #199, Plano, TX 75024 (972) 668-0142
Just like when you have sick kids, you want to make sure you take your kids to a great place when they need dental work and cleanings. All of the above places get recommended from your fellow Plano Moms time and time again.
Don’t see your favorite dentist on this list? Let us know in the comments and tell us why they are your favorite! We’d love to get new ideas.
Are you a Plano Mom? If you live, work or play in or around Plano, sign up for our newsletter to get weekly news, events and offers to your inbox. Join the Plano Moms community on Facebook,Instagram, and Twitter – connect with us and each other!