July 15 is the start of this year’s Amazon Prime Day. It’s Black Friday in the Summer and for Moms, this means we can get some huge savings!
And we do all the hard work, so there you don’t need to spend the time doing your research.
Starting on the 15th, it runs for 36 hours straight and includes Prime Day Deals, Lightning Deals and Flash Sales that pop up at different intervals.
This post contains Affiliate Links, which help us pay the bills!
Our Top Tips
- You don’t have to be a (paying) Amazon Prime Member. Sign up for your 30 day trial to take advantage of Prime Day without paying your annual fee of $119.
- Start building out and checking your Wish Lists! Amazon will suggest deals based on what you have in your Wish List
- Log in to your Amazon App or website regularly to see what Hour Long Deals and Lightning Deals they have
- Visit Whole Foods (at Park & Preston) during Prime Day to get exclusive deals IN-STORE!
- You can support local Charities and PTA organizations using their Amazon Smile program! They’ll get a % of sales for everything you buy!
- School Supplies – if you need to stock up for your own Kids, think about supporting your Teachers too. They always need stocks of supplies. Here are the best deals for you
So what do we love?
SAVING MONEY ON GROCERIES!
Use the Amazon App “Prime Now” to get your Delivery. First-timers will see a $10 discount on your first order, plus an additional $10 discount on the next order, delivered by July 31.
If you’re a Prime member and Whole Foods shopper, you already know you get 10% off select items on any given day at the grocer. Bump that up by another 10% off for Prime Day, and if you’re a Prime Rewards credit card holder, you’ll get 10% back on Whole Foods purchases from July 14 through July 17. (It’s usually 5% back.)
But wait, there’s more: Amazon Prime members who spend $10 in store, or on Prime Now, today through July 16 will get a $10 Amazon credit on Amazon Prime Day.
You can also order from Amazon Fresh for door-to-door deliveries from their Warehouses with Prime Day Deals too
Stock up for the Holidays on Toys and Games
Although we don’t have access to the deals ahead of time, check out the site to see if they have Price Discounts on:
We have some of our favorites here, but check out Amazon for all the items you need and special pricing on Prime Day.
Think about stocking up for our Teachers. They need
Time to Stock up! Check their deals on….
Don’t forget about School Supplies
These deals only last 36 hours so be quick!
We’d love to hear about your Bargains that you scored on Amazon Prime Day!
Let us know what you discovered in our Facebook group