June 21 is the start of this year’s Amazon Prime Day.
It’s Black Friday once a year for Amazon and for Moms, this means we can get some huge savings!
And we do all the hard work, so there you don’t need to spend the time doing your research.
Starting on the 21st, it runs for 36 hours straight and includes Prime Day Deals, Lightning Deals and Flash Sales that pop up at different intervals.
This post contains Affiliate Links. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases, at no cost to you.
Our Top Tips
- You don’t have to be a (paying) Amazon Prime Member. Sign up for your 30 day trial to take advantage of Prime Day without paying your annual fee of $119.
- Start building out and checking your Wish Lists! Amazon will suggest deals based on what you have in your Wish List
- Log in to your Amazon App or website regularly to see what Hour Long Deals and Lightning Deals they have
- You can support local Charities and PTA organizations using their Amazon Smile program! They’ll get a % of sales for everything you buy!
- School Supplies – if you need to stock up for your own Kids, think about supporting your Teachers too. They always need stocks of supplies. Here are the best deals for you
- Shop ahead to get $40 credit to spend!
- If you know in advance what you’d like to buy, click “Watch This Deal” on your Amazon Shopping App . It will send you a push notification when the item goes on sale and takes you straight to the item.
Here are our Top Picks
Was $99.99, now $69.99!
All-new Ring Video Doorbell – 1080p HD video, improved motion detection, easy installation!
Was $219.99 – now $149.99
Shark ION Robot Vacuum AV751 Wi-Fi Connected, 120min Runtime, Works with Alexa, Multi-Surface Cleaning
Was $34.99 – now $24.99
A Compact indoor plug-in smart security camera, 1080 HD video, motion detection & night vision. Works with Alexa
Check out the great deals on Sonicare and other Electric Toothbrushes. If you’ve never had one, or need to replace yours, Prime Day is the best time!
Stock up for the Holidays on Toys and Games
Although we don’t have access to the deals ahead of time, check out the site to see if they have Price Discounts on:
- Save up to 30% on Arts & Crafts sets for kids
- Save up to 30% on Barbie & Hot Wheels toys
- Save up to 40% on Fashion Dolls and Accessories from brands like L.O.L. Surprise!, Calico Critters and Journey Girls
- Save up to 30% on NERF Toys
- Save up to 30% on Playskool, Sesame Street and Littlest Pet Shop toys
- Save up to 30% on toys from Marvel, Star Wars and more
- Save up to 30% on toys from Melissa & Doug, V-Tech, Battat, Hape and more
- Save up to 30% on Outdoor and Ride-on products
- Save up to 30% on games from Magic the Gathering, Exploding Kittens and more
- Save up to 30% on STEM toys and building sets
- Save 15% on AmScope Microscopes for Kids
- Save up to 35% on baby feeding essentials
- Save up to 20% on baby bath essentials
- Save 20% on 4-Star baby products
- Save 20% or more on baby nursery essentials
- Save up to 20% on Evenflo products
- Save up to 43% on Panasonic’s men’s grooming products
- Save more than 35% on Waterpik Counterop Aquarius products
- Save up to 55% on select oral care favorites from Crest
- Save up to 50% on select Conair products
- Save up to 50% on select men’s grooming favorites from Braun and Gillette
- Save 20% on skin care products from brands including Aquaphor, Coppertone, Eucerin and Nivea
- Save up to 40% on Premium Beauty hair and skin care appliances from top brands like BaBylissPro, ghd, Foreo, NuFace, Paul Mitchell, PMD Beauty, Rusk and T3
- Save up to 40% on Premium Beauty favorites from brands including Bioderma, Elemis, HAUS Laboratories by Lady Gaga, Mustela, Oribe, Redken and Stila
- Save 30% or more on Mario Badescu, Pureology, Nioxin, Philosophy, R+Co, Dermablend, Stila, BaBylisspRO, Glo Science, NuFace, PMD Beauty and many more Premium Beauty brands
Time to Stock up! Check their deals on….
Don’t forget about School Supplies
These deals only last 36 hours so be quick!
We’d love to hear about your Bargains that you scored on Amazon Prime Day!
Let us know what you discovered in our Facebook group