Looking for Kid-Friendly Dallas ideas for fun or Family Friendly Texas things to do? We have the Perfect List for you Right Here!
We are so lucky to live in a place like Dallas with so many great things to do in DFW, as we locals like to call it! Everywhere you look and turn to we have events going on, but what about for the kids?
Are you ever looking for fun outings or things to do to take your kids to?
This post may contain Affiliate Links. Our Full Disclosure is available.
We have teamed up with some awesome local Dallas bloggers and discovered some of the best places to go and things to do in DFW this weekend, year-round and make sure to take the kids. Worth area. From museums, camping, to festivals, check out these kid-friendly things to do.
10+ Kid-Friendly Dallas and Ft. Worth Ideas for Fun
- Crayola Experience Plano from Plano Moms
- Scarborough Renaissance Festival from Ginger Casa
- Perot Museum from Julie Measures
- Reunion Tower GeO Deck from Everything Arlington
- Hot Summer, Cool Camp Ideas from ModMomTV
- Places to Visit in Dallas for Free from Mejorando mi Hogar
- Best Hotels for Kids in DFW from Mama Challenge
- SeaQuest Aquarium, Ft. Worth from Everything Arlington
- Lunch and Learn Opera House from Wise Mommies
- Hidden Gem in Hurst, TX from Mommies Reviews
- Bush Presidential Library from Hustle Mom Repeat
- SeaLife Grapevine Aquarium from Mejorando mi Hogar
- Klyde Warren Park from Plano Moms
- Enjoy a Day of Fun at Pinstack in Plano from Hustle Mom Repeat
- Plan an Adventurous Day at the Dallas Zoo from Ginger Casa
ALSO CHECK OUT – 37% SAVINGS ON ADMISSION TO TOP ATTRACTIONS IN & AROUND DALLAS
Get discounted admission at
- Perot Museum of Nature and Science
- Reunion Tower GeO-Deck
Plus, get admission to two more attractions of your choice:
- The Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza
- Dallas Zoo
- George W. Bush Presidential Library & Museum
How much does it cost?
As of March 1, 2021, an adult CityPASS is $47. A child’s CityPASS (4-12) is $31.
A special thanks to Ginger Casa, Everything Arlington, DFW Dad, Wise Mommies, Hustle Mom Repeat, Mejorando mi Hogar, Mod Mom TV, Julie Measures, Mama Challenge, and Mommies Reviews for participating in our kid-friendly Dallas & Ft. Worth fun things to do!
Be sure to check out their blogs as they are all local bloggers just like us.
Looking for more things in Plano and Collin County area to do with your kids?