Dallas Events this Weekend
Dallas Events this Weekend
Events are subject to change, be sure to check events are as scheduled before heading out. We rely on pricing being provided by event hosts but this information is not always available and we recommend checking directly with the event host.
Friday July 8
Dive In Movie – Coco
Gates will open at 7 p.m. for guests to enjoy the kiddie splash area and wave pool. The movie will begin at sundown, or approximately 9 p.m. Purchase admission at the door. While the movie is playing, the wave pool will be available for a floating seat and snacks will be available for purchase at the Tidal Wave Cafe. The kiddie area will close at the start of the film.
When: July 8, 7 pm
Where: Waterworks Park, Denton
Cost: $10 per person
Saturday July 9
Kids Colony Splash Park Grand Opening Celebration
Aloha! You’re invited to join The Colony City Council and Community Development Corporation for the much awaited grand opening celebration of the new splash park at Kids Colony Park. Put on your festive luau attire and come have a splashing good time! Snacks and drinks will be provided. Overflow parking will be available next door at Griffin Middle School or at the adjacent baseball/softball practice complex.
When: July 9, 10 am
Where: Kids Colony Park, 5151 North Colony Boulevard, The Colony
Sunday July 10
Native Texas Butterfly House & Garden
Walk among free-flying native butterflies and other pollinators in the Native Texas Butterfly House & Garden located at Heard Natural Science Museum & Wildlife Sanctuary in McKinney, Texas.
When: through October 2, 2022
Where: Heard Museum, McKinney
Cost: This exhibit is included in general admission and free for Heard Museum members.
Dallas: Saturday 9 am – 5 pm & Sunday 10 am – 5 pm, 920 S. Harwood, Dallas
Plano Farmers/Artisan Market: Saturday 9 am – 2 pm, The Shops at Willow Bend
Frisco Fresh Market: Saturday 8 am – 4 pm, Sunday 10 am – 4 pm
McKinney: Saturday 8 am – 12 noon, Downtown McKinney Square
Richardson: Saturday 9 am – 1 pm, 101 S. Coit Road, Richardson
Carrollton: Sunday 10 am – 2 pm, 2722 N. Josey Lane, Carrollton
Discounted Price for Local Entertainment Pogo Pass
More Things to Do
- My Top 10 Summer Fun List
- 10 of the Best Local Indoor Waterparks in DFW
- 17 of the Most Fun Water Parks near DFW
- 15 of our favorite Dog Friendly Restaurants around Plano
- 32 of the absolute best places to eat, shop & things to do in Waco, TX
- 16 Places to Visit with Animals
- The Perfect Stay at Lake Texoma Cabins & Homes for Rental
- 32 of the Most Beautiful State Parks & National Parks
- Which are the Best Restaurants with Patios?
- 7 Cool Vacation Rentals in Arkansas
- What you will find at Grandscape, The Colony
- Cheap Things to do for $10 or less
- Cabin Rentals and Camping near DFW
- Hikes & Nature Trails
- Camping at Eisenhower State Park
- Kids eat free or cheap
- Instagrammable spots
- 10 Great Outdoor spots in Plano, Frisco, McKinney and North Dallas
- Date Night Ideas out and about
- Date Nights at home