Dallas Events this Weekend
Dallas Events this Weekend
Events are subject to change, be sure to check events are as scheduled before heading out. We rely on pricing being provided by event hosts but this information is not always available and we recommend checking directly with the event host.
You can find all of the 4th of July events HERE.
Friday July 1
Independence Day Celebration 2022
Featuring the area’s best low-level fireworks show as well as lots of free activities for the kiddos including airbrush tattoos, balloon artists, strolling patriotic characters and the Ballistic Swing amusement ride.
When: July 1, 6.30 pm – 10 pm
Where: Farmers Branch Historical Park
Saturday July 2
2022 Prosper’s Pride in the Sky Independence Day Celebration
It is a wonderful evening of celebration for Prosper and our country, complete with Live Music, Kid Zones, Food, the Posting of the Flags, Games and Fireworks set to music!
When: July 2, 5 pm – 10 pm
Where: Frontier Park
Sunday July 3
The festival’s pyrotechnic display is named among the top fireworks shows in the country each year by the American Pyrotechnics Association, Yahoo, Fodor’s, USA Today, the Wall Street Journal, Travel + Leisure Magazine, and more. The incredible Addison Airport Aerial Salute, which precedes the fireworks display, can be seen from anywhere in town. Attendees are immersed in patriotic revelry, no matter what part of Addison they are in!
When: July 3, 5 pm – 11 pm
Where: Addison Circle Park
Cost: Admission is free; however, tickets are required for all ages for entry
Monday July 4
Plano’s All American 4th
This year, we return to an in-person celebration of the USA! The festival begins at 6 p.m. and fireworks begin at 9:30 p.m. Parking will be available at Collin College, 2800 E Spring Creek Pkwy, Plano, TX 75074. This is a FREE event. Feel free to bring lawn chairs, blankets and coolers.
When: July 4, 6 pm – 10 pm
Where: 2800 E Spring Creek Pkwy, Plano
Dallas: Saturday 9 am – 5 pm & Sunday 10 am – 5 pm, 920 S. Harwood, Dallas
Plano Farmers/Artisan Market: Saturday 9 am – 2 pm, The Shops at Willow Bend
Frisco Fresh Market: Saturday 8 am – 4 pm, Sunday 10 am – 4 pm
McKinney: Saturday 8 am – 12 noon, Downtown McKinney Square
Richardson: Saturday 9 am – 1 pm, 101 S. Coit Road, Richardson
Carrollton: Sunday 10 am – 2 pm, 2722 N. Josey Lane, Carrollton
Discounted Price for Local Entertainment Pogo Pass
More Things to Do
- 4th of July Events & Fireworks
- My Top 10 Summer Fun List
- 10 of the Best Local Indoor Waterparks in DFW
- 17 of the Most Fun Water Parks near DFW
- 15 of our favorite Dog Friendly Restaurants around Plano
- 32 of the absolute best places to eat, shop & things to do in Waco, TX
- 16 Places to Visit with Animals
- The Perfect Stay at Lake Texoma Cabins & Homes for Rental
- 32 of the Most Beautiful State Parks & National Parks
- Which are the Best Restaurants with Patios?
- 7 Cool Vacation Rentals in Arkansas
- What you will find at Grandscape, The Colony
- Cheap Things to do for $10 or less
- Cabin Rentals and Camping near DFW
- Hikes & Nature Trails
- Camping at Eisenhower State Park
- Kids eat free or cheap
- Instagrammable spots
- 10 Great Outdoor spots in Plano, Frisco, McKinney and North Dallas
- Date Night Ideas out and about
- Date Nights at home