Get your calendars ready, there are some super fun fall festivals coming up, and some in the same weekend! There’s going to be so much to do nearly every weekend until the holidays. It’s such a fun time of the year. Here’s a look at some Fall Festivals in 2018.
- 8th-10th Oktoberfest in Allen at Watters Creek 2nd Annual Craft Beer Festival Enjoy 20+ Oktoberfest beers from area craft breweries along with live music, DJ, art vendors, food, and festive activities! Free admission
- 13th Art and Wine Walk (Downtown Plano) Sip your favorite wines and shop while listening to some live music in downtown Plano! I love the 80’s theme
- 13th-16th Grapefest in Grapevine The largest wine festival in the SouthWest! Wine tasting, Grape stomping, Kids Area, Car Fest, Live Entertainment and much more. Grapevine’s biggest event of the year. Purchase tickets online or at the event.
- 20th-23rd Addison Oktoberfest Parades, Food, Beer, Rides, and Games. It’s the 30th anniversary this year!
- Autumn at the Arboretum begins. This year the theme is “The Adventures in Neverland” – This is a must see!
- 21st – 23rd. Plano Balloon Festival Races, Balloon Rides, Food, Music, and fun for kids. The fun lasts all weekend long! Tickets run about $5 per person, free for kids under 2.
- 21st – 23rd Greek Food Festival of Dallas Food, Music, Dancing, Cooking Demos, and much more
- 28th -30th McKinney’s 10th Annual Oktoberfest Beer, Food, Music, Kids’ Activities in downtown McKinney
- 22nd Yesterland Farm (Canton) Opens for Weekends through November 4
- 28th State Fair of Texas opens. This will run through October 21st. Rides, games, food, and so much fun. The Fair comes around 1 time a year in Fair Park of Dallas and is a great time.
- 29th Murphy Maize Days Food, Concerts, Vendor Markets, Kids’ Area, Pet Adoptions, Pumpkin’ Chunkin contests and more.
- 6th Aubrey Peanut Festival Starts at 10 am with a parade! A full days fun of events for the whole family.
- 6th -7th Cottonwood Art Festival (Richardson) Free Park and Free Admission Artists from all over the world, top bands, food, music, and fun.
- 12th-14th ArmeniaFest Arts, Crafts, Dancing, and Eating Contests
- 13th Plano International Festival (Haggard Park, Plano) Fashion show, food court, and more. Come learn about all different types of cultures and have fun for the whole family.
- SteinFest (downtown Plano) 19th and 20th Beer, food, polka dancing, and more all taking place in historic downtown Plano! Events start at 10 am. There’s even going to be a Weiner dog fashion show!!!
- 20th McKinney Wine and Music Festival 12 pm – 4 pm 12 of the best North Texas wineries, a variety of delicious restaurants, family friendly activities, a grape stomp, 40+ boutiques, and a full lineup of talented local musicians (FREE!!)
- 21st Family Fall Fest at CUMC 12 pm – 2 pm Fall fun for all ages, pumpkin farm, animals, food truck, obstacle courses (free event)
- 25th Boo Bash (Put on by the Plano Parks and Rec) 5 pm – 8 pm Come dressed in costume with your trick or treat bag for a fun night of carnival games and candy! Please bring a canned food item to donate to a local food bank.
- 26th Pumpkins, Pinots and Pooches (Heritage Farmstead in Plano) 6pm – 9pm for adults. Grab your dog and join us for our first Pumpkins, Pinots and Pooches event on the farm! Check their site for ticket prices.
Thinking of hosting a neighborhood block party? Make sure you rent the Pop-up Party Trailer from the City of Plano for the best party!
Do you know of a great Fall Festival to add to our list? Tell us in the comments or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a full list of local events, head to our Calendar