Get your calendars ready, there are some super fun fall festivals coming up, and some in the same weekend! There’s going to be so much to do nearly every weekend until the holidays. It’s such a fun time of the year. Here’s a look at some Fall Festivals in 2017.
- 8th-10th Oktoberfest in Allen at Watters Creek 2nd Annual Craft Beer Festival Enjoy 20+ Oktoberfest beers from area craft breweries along with live music, DJ, art vendors, food, and festive activities! Free admission
- 14th Art and Wine Walk (Downtown Plano) Sip your favorite wines and shop while listening to some live music in downtown Plano! I love the 80’s theme.
- 14th-17th Grapevest in Grapevine The largest wine festival in the SouthWest! Wine tasting, Grape stomping, Kids Area, Car Fest, Live Entertainment and much more. Grapevine’s biggest event of the year. Purchase tickets online or at the event.
- 14th-17th Addison Oktoberfest Parades, Food, Beer, Rides, and Games. It’s the 30th anniversary this year!
- Autumn at the Arboretum begins. This year the theme is “The Wonderful World of Oz” This is a must see!
- 22- 24th. Plano Balloon Festival Races, Balloon Rides, Food, Music, and fun for kids. The fun lasts all weekend long! Tickets run about $5 per person, free for kids under 2.
- 22-24th McKinney’s 10th Annual Oktoberfest Beer, Food, Music, Kids’ Activities in downtown McKinney
- 22-24th Greek Food Festival of Dallas Food, Music, Dancing, Cooking Demos, and much more
- 29th State Fair of Texas This will run through October 22nd. Rides, games, food, and so much fun. The Fair comes around 1 time a year in Fair Park of Dallas and is a great time.
- 30th Murphy Maize Days Food, Concerts, Vendor Markets, Kids’ Area, Pet Adoptions, Pumpkin’ Chunkin contests and more.
Thinking of hosting a neighborhood block party? Make sure you rent the Pop-up Party Trailer from the City of Plano for the best party!
Do you know of a great Fall Festival to add to our list? Tell us in the comments or email us at email@example.com.