Come with us inside the Dazzling Lights at the Enchant Christmas attraction!
We take you behind the scenes of one of North Texas’ newest Christmas attraction to hit Globe Park in Arlington, TX and give you all the info, tips and tricks to enjoy Christmas here this season with your family. This counts as one of the best Christmas events near me.
Enchant Christmas, Arlington, TX is open to the public from November 23 until December 30th, from 5pm – 10pm or 11pm most evenings (check the calendar for exact opening dates and times)
The Plano Moms Team were hosted by Enchant Christmas. All opinions are ours. For more information please see our disclosure statement.
What’s changed this Year?
This year, they’ve brought the Enchant Christmas Light Maze & Market indoors inside the Globe Life Park and they’ve created a fun Ice Skating Trail and added VIP and group experiences.
Sprawling across the field, you get an amazing view of the entire set as you walk down the steps – and the stadium seats provided the perfect place to sit for a quiet moment and watch the twinkling lights (or HINT: climb up into the stadium seats to get a bit of a bird’s eye view if you’re stumped in the scavenger hunt!)
What can you look forward to with your family:
- Enjoy looking up at the 100ft Christmas Tree
- Navigate the Maze full of lights
- Visit with Santa and his Elves
- Ice Skate along the Trail
- Head to the Holiday Marketplace to find unique vendors and fun Holiday Gifts
- Look out for Mr and Mrs Clause and the Carolers
- Tons of Food and Beverages are available in the Concourse
Enjoy and look up to the 100ft Christmas Tree
The first thing you see when you look down into the Maze, it’s visually exciting and a great spot for family pics
Navigate the World’s Largest Christmas Maze full of lights
Themed as “Eddie the Mischievous Elf”, you’ll need to help Santa find toys lost in the huge Christmas Light Maze!
When Eddie finds everyone in Christmas Town so busy getting ready for Christmas that no one has time to play anymore, he starts getting into mischief. As the elves begin to pack up all the toys, they come up short and realize that 8 presents have gone missing!
The elves search high and low, but cannot find them, or Eddie, anywhere, and time is running out. If they don’t find the presents in time, Santa won’t have enough gifts to give to all of the children on his list! Knowing that they will need more help if they hope to find the missing toys in time, Santa calls all of Christmas Town together to help save Christmas.
“Eddie the Mischievous Elf” has stolen eight toys from Santa’s sleigh – help Santa locate all eight and in return, receive a candy cane as a token of Santa’s appreciation. This fun Scavenger Hunt gives kids a checklist to check off as you find them throughout the maze.
Toys are Teddy’s Bear, Beth’s Dino, Judy’s Doll, Amelia’s Plane, Tommy’s Train, Jeff’s Blocks, Mia’s Pony and Ernie’s Ducky (all cast in lights!)
Watch out too for the Snow falling from the sky (in North Texas!)
Visit with Santa & his Elves
Come visit with Santa Claus in his own Palace – surrounded by lights! This is the golden picture opportunity, with the Lights in the background.
This Santa, although busy meeting tons of Little People, really takes his time chatting to the kids, which is really special.
His suit was outstanding!
Ice Skate along the Trail
A unique opportunity to skate the trail, wound around lighted trees and under lighted arches with lots of different spots for great pictures
Be prepared to rent the skates for $10 per person.
For Musical Entertainment, check out the Main Stage – each evening, enjoy the different acts that come from miles around to entertain the audiences. Great acts including local Singers and a Gospel Choir
Look out for the Carolers! Take yourself back in time to an age of Christmas wonder and sing along with them when you see them at various places around the Enchant Christmas set.
What’s Good to Know?
- Where is it? Head to Globe Life Park, 1000 Ballpark Way, Arlington, TX
- CHILDREN 3 AND UNDER ARE FREE |
- Single Tickets start at $19.99 for Jolly Deals on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, and pricing varies on Weekdays and Weekends with a Family 4-Pack from $64.99. Tickets are available for Market access only and with dogs on November 28 and December 27. The final 2 hours before closing also gives you discounted pricing with Merry Hour.
- Tickets are available on the door but are cheaper online, in advance.
- VIP, Season Pass and Group packages are available
- The Parking fee is $10 (VIP for $40) at Lots J, M and N.
- The venue does allow Strollers (but not in the Maze – a Stroller Valet is available), but due to some tight spots, steps and potential crowds, if you can babywear it might be easier. Wheelchairs and Scooters are allowed in the Maze.
Go visit this season. You will make memories and have great pictures that last a lifetime!