It’s Easter Egg Hunt Season in Plano & Collin County!
You can feel it in the air and warmer temperatures. Soon there will be so many outdoor events and festivals to do with your family.
Something families around here always like to do is participate in an egg hunt. You gather the baskets and watch the kids search and find the egg treasures hidden around. Or, if you are asking yourself where Easter Bunny photos near me are, please review all of the options below!
Collin County has some great ones, so we’ve put together a list of the best egg hunts happening in 2020 for you.
Easter Events Near Me
- March 27, Heritage Farmstead Museum Annual Adult Easter Egg Hunt, 8 pm – 10.30 pm, Egg Hunts aren’t just for kids anymore! Enjoy a night of old-fashioned fun as eager adults show up to experience the fierce competition. Every egg contains a prize! Prizes include gift certificates, sports tickets, spa packages and much more! VIB Tickets available for $60.00, Double Your Money and Double the FUN. Limited amount of V ery I mportant B unny tickets available for this event. The VIB experience includes a special entrance into our bathtub Gin Exhibit with a sneak peek inside the Farrell Wilson Home at night; a FREE Photo Booth, Appetizers, T-shirt and Specialty Cocktails. This is an adult ONLY event. All guests must be 21 years & up. Wine and refreshments will be served. Doors open at 8pm on the night of the event, and the Hunt beings at 8:30pm. Don’t forget to bring your flashlight, running shoes and bunny ears, too!
- March 28 – April 12, BunnyPalooza at YesterLand Farm. Join us on the farm for a hoppin’ good time during BunnyPalooza! Egg Hunts, Candy Cannon, Vintage Roller Coaster Rides, Farm Animal Fun, Yummy Farm Food, Catch n’ Release Fishing, and MORE!
- March 28, Dallas Moms Blog 6th Annual Easter Egg Hunt, 10 am – 12.30 pm at CityLine DFW
- April 3, Glow in the Dark Egg Hunt, 7.30 pm – 9 pm, THF Park Denison, join us for our first Glow in the Dark Egg Hunt! The hunt starts at 8:00 pm. Limited to Ages 9 to 18. $3 per participant. Lots of fun activities. Eggs filled with candy, toys, gift cards, and more! Three hunt opportunities to choose from: Ages 9-12, Ages 13-15, Ages 16-18. Hunts will be held on the ball fields at Texoma Health Foundation Park.
- April 4, Easter Egg Hound Hunt, 9 am – 10 am, Oak Point Park & Nature Preserve. Bring your fur baby to Oak Point Park for this egg-cellent spring event! Owners will have great fun as dogs enjoy sniffing out doggie-treat filled Easter Eggs at Oak Point Park and Nature Preserve. Will your dog find one of the Golden Eggs and win a special prize? Dogs must be on non-retractable leashes (six-foot max) and under their owner’s control at all times. Dogs must have current tags. You may sign up two dogs per person. Owners must be 16 years old or older. No more than two dogs per person will be allowed.
- April 4, Free Easter Celebration & Egg Hunt, 10 am – 12 pm, Tree of Life Lutheran Church, Garland. The Easter Celebration and Egg Hunt will be Saturday, April 4th from 10:00 AM to noon. Invite your friends and neighbors!
- April 4, Family Easter Egg Hunt, 10 am – 12 pm, Warren Sports Complex. Don’t miss a special appearance by the Easter Bunny, firetruck, face painter, balloon artist, cotton candy, and more at this memorable event! We hope to see you there! RSVP.
- April 4, Eggtastic Easter, 10 am – 1 pm, Little Elm Park. We’ll have a giant Easter egg hunt, kite flying contest, and children’s festival featuring games, rides and a DJ. EGGtastic is free, however food and treats will be for sale.
- April 4, Easter Egg Hunt, 10 am – 10.30 am, Unity Park Baseball Fields Highland Village. The Hunt starts immediately at 10:00 a.m. This event is free to the public and includes: Egg Hunt with special prize eggs, Pictures with the Easter Bunny (please bring your own camera), Face painting/children activities, Bounce house courtesy of Aqua Tots, Fire engine.
- April 4, Eggstravaganza, 10 am – 10.10 am, Fairview Park. Egg hunts are so much fun! They get even more fun when the bunny fills the eggs with lots of fun candy and prizes! This year our bunny has partnered with his friends at North Texas Dental to make sure very little boy and girl gets all the candy they want! The field will be separated into age groups so that each group has a fair share to get their eggs. Make sure you get there early because the hunt will go fast! Location: Fairview Open Soccer Field. Price: Free
- April 11, Easter Bunny Cupcakes Class (Ages 2 – 8 plus caregiver), Taste Buds Kitchen, 9 am – 10 am. Hoppy Easter! Join us as we celebrate the best way we know how, by whipping up a fresh batch of oh-so-delicious Bunny Cupcakes complete with cute pink ears and a bright shiny nose. No culinary adventure is complete without an official egg hunt as the secret ingredients to our recipe. Pack up your holiday spirit and let’s get cooking! This class is designed for kids and parents to cook together! Register for the number of children, a spot for the caregiver is included in the price.
- April 11, Biggest Easter Egg Hunt in Dallas, 5.30 pm – 8 pm, Allen High School. SO excited to announce the CITY-WIDE, EASTER EGG HUNT, happening on April 11th! This is an event sponsored by Church Eleven32, taking place at Allen High School from 6-8PM.
This is not your average Easter Egg hunt. This is a next-level, Candytopia-like experience, featuring tons of fun activities for people of ALL ages! Here are some things you can expect: * An Easter bunny, * Extreme face painters, * Petting zoos, * Pony carousels, * Food trucks, * Vendors, * Photo booths, * A live Easter performance, * A MASSIVE Easter egg hunt, + more! This is going to be the biggest “hunt” the city has ever seen! Anyone + everyone is invited.
Are you a Plano Mom? If you live, work or play in or around Plano, sign up for our newsletter to get weekly news, events and offers to your inbox. Join the Plano Moms community on Facebook,Instagram, and Twitter – connect with us and each other!