It’s Easter Egg Hunt Season in Plano & Collin County!
You can feel it in the air and warmer temperatures. Soon there will be so many outdoor events and festivals to do with your family. Something families around here always like to do is participate in an egg hunt. You gather the baskets and watch the kids search and find the egg treasures hidden around!
Collin County has some great ones, so we’ve put together a list of the best egg hunts happening in 2019 for you!
Easter Egg Hunts Near Me
- March 21 (Thursday) Easter Open Skate. at Allen Community Ice Rink 11.45 am – 1.45 pm, There will be activities and an opportunity to have your picture taken with the Easter Bunny. $5 entry/$3 skate rental Bring a non-perishable food item to donate to Allen Community Outreach and receive a free skate rental. This event is open to all ages.
- March 23, 11am Frisco Roughriders Spring EGGstravaganzaJoin us for an afternoon of family-fun activities including:- Easter egg hunt – Catch on the field (following the egg hunt)- Coloring & spring craft stations- Access to the bounce houses and the ballpark’s playgroundsIn addition, concessions stands will be open. The Riders Outpost team store will also be open for you to gear up for the 2019 season.
- March 30 – April 20, BunnyPalooza at YesterLand Farm, Join us on the farm for a hoppin’ good time during BunnyPalooza! Egg HuntsCandy Cannon Vintage Roller Coaster RidesFarm Animal FunYummy Farm FoodDuck RacesCatch n’ Release FishingAnd MORE!
- March 30 – April 20 Photos with the Bunny at Willow Bend MallA sure sign of Spring is the arrival of the Easter Bunny, and those on the bunny trail can find him hoppily settled in his home at Bunnyville located in Macy’s Court.The Easter Bunny eggcitedly awaits visitors in Bunnyville, a charming photo backdrop featuring a Hoppin’ Fresh Bakery, a Hare Salon, Easter Egg School of Design, Bed & Basket, a 24 Carrot Bank and a Bunny House. Children, teens, adults and families are invited to visit the Bunny and capture the moment with high-quality digital keepsake photos.Set Hours:Sundays: 12:00pm – 6:00pmMonday – Saturday: 10:00am – 8:00 pmSaturday April 20th will be the final day for photos with the Easter Bunny. The Shops at Willow Bend will be closed on Sunday, April 21st in observance of the Easter holiday.
- March 30 – 31, Dallas Moms Blog 5th Annual Easter Egg Hunt, Adults & all children ages 18 months and older are $20 per person & children 6-17 months are $12. (Infants 0-5 months old are complimentary and do not need a ticket.) Ticket Information:
- Everyone needs a ticket to attend! Even young ones will be able to participate in Egg Hunts, so please make sure to register any child age 6 months or older.
- Tickets are transferable, but are NOT refundable – no exceptions.
- Tickets include unlimited food and beverage. There are not any additional required expenses once you are there. All of the advertised food, beverages, sweet treats, admission into Texas Discovery Gardens and interactive fun are INCLUDED with admission. You will not need cash unless you’d like to tip our face painters!
- March 31 (Saturday) 12- 3 pm Suncreek UMC (Allen) Eggstravaganza
- April 5th, 8pm – 11pm, Heritage Farmstead Museum Adult Egg Hunt. Come join the fun in their annual Adult Egg Hunt! This fundraiser is the perfect way to have a great time and support a great cause! 5,000 eggs are hidden in the dark all around the farmstead and each egg has a prize! Tickets will be available for purchase by members on February 14th, and non-members on March 14th.
- April 6th, Aqua Egg Hunt, Frisco Athletic Center 11.15 – 12.45 and 1 – 2.30. Meet the Easter bunny and hunt for toy-filled eggs in our indoor aquatic center pools and play areas during our Aqua Egg Hunt on Saturday, April 6, 2019.This year there are two sessions – choose the 11:15 am – 12:45 pm or the 1:00 pm – 2:30 pm time slots. Tickets and egg-hunt start times are divided by age groups. Please select the correct age group for your child’s age and note the egg-hunt start time.Must wear swim suit. Bring basket or bags to carry eggs home (mesh bag provided for hunt). Life jackets required and provided for 5-10 year hunts.No refunds or exchanges.
- April 6th, Adult Easter Egg Hunt 2019 2nd Annual, IT’S THAT TIME AGAIN!!! Dallas LIT presents 2ND ANNUAL ADULT EASTER EGG HUNT!!! This year will be bigger and better and at a new location, we will be on a private Ranch. Come out and have fun searching for 700+ eggs filled with mini bottles, cash prizes, and more. Bring your Easter baskets and your lawn chairs and come kick it with us again this year. This years Golden Egg will be worth $250. There will also be a Silver Egg worth $75. There will be a cash bar, DJ and adult games to play. Check in time will begin at 2pm egg hunt will start promptly at 4pm. Tickets are $25 which includes 1 free drink ticket. Adults only ages 21+.
- April 6th, 2 pm JOIN US for our Easter Bunny Event
Families will enjoy: Free professional photos with the Easter BunnySnacks | Crafts | Fun
Event will Be Held at Keller Williams Frisco4783 Preston Road, Suite 100 | Frisco
- April 7, Calming Bunny- The Shops at Willow Bend, 10 am – 12 pm, The Shops at Willow Bend, The Easter Bunny understands that some children need extra patience and quiet time when they visit. Calming Bunny is a welcoming environment for children with autism and special needs to visit with the Easter Bunny in a more soothing and sensory-friendly environment. Reservations are required. Limited to one ticket per group/ family.
- April 12, Glow and Go Easter Egg Hunt, We are egg-cited to invite you to the Boys Ranch Park for a festive Easter Egg Hunt with a twist! Bring the family and friends to our glow-in-the-dark egg hunt on Friday, April 12, from 7-10pm. Registration is $10 per child. Registration includes the Easter Egg Hunt, a selfie with the Easter Bunny, and fun games and activities. Registration is limited to 350 children, so register now and don’t miss out on the fun!
- April 13 (Saturday) 9 am – 12 pm Eggcellent Family Adventure Allen Parks and Rec Open to all ages and free to attend
- April 13, 10 am, Town of Little Elm Eggtastic EasterEgg-stra! Egg-stra! Read all about it! Our Eggtastic Easter event is happening on Saturday, April 13, 2019, at Little Elm Park! Join us from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. for a giant Easter egg hunt, a kite-flying contest, and fun for kids including games, rides, and a DJ. Rumor has it the Easter Bunny will be making an appearance! Just FYI: The Egg Hunt Portion of the event starts exactly at 10 a.m. and is over quickly – so don’t be late!
- April 13, 1pm, Nature Eggsplorers, Ages 4-12 at Frisco Commons, 8000 McKinney Rd.***Tickets required. Tickets limited. Event will sell out quickly. Only children participating in egg-hunt need a ticket. Please do not purchase tickets for adults.***Join us for a walk along the nature trail of Frisco Commons for an egg hunt done Play Frisco style. No hurried count or race for the most eggs, this year scout for eggs in small groups at a comfortable pace through the beautiful trees. During the event take photos with the Easter bunny, get your face painted, or get a balloon twisted into art!Our Frisco community partners are excited to teach you about conservation, nature, recycling, and health and wellness.*This event is free but a a ticket is required to participate in the egg hunt. *Recommended participant ages are 4-10 years. Parent will accompany participant, but are not allowed to gather eggs.*The egg-hunt path is approximately 1/3 of a mile from start until finish.*Please arrive at least 20 minutes before your egg-hunt start time to allow time for parking and walking to event area.
- April 13, D&B Frisco – Breakfast with Easter Bunny!, 8 am – 11 am, Bunny Trail Package @ $23.52
* $10 Power Card
* All Day of Video Game Play (Non-redemption games)
* Breakfast Buffet
* Meet & Greet with Easter Bunny (Photographer not included – please bring your own camera or cell phone)
* Activities: Midway Easter Egg Hunt, Crafts, Contests, & MORE
Adult Tickets ( Breakfast Buffet Only) @ $16.02
April 14 (Sunday) Geocache Easter Egg Hunt. 1 pm – 2 pm. Geocaching is a real-world treasure hunt with all kinds of new prizes and adventures behind every turn. Join us for an eggcellent time! Open to ages 7-13
- April 14, Easter Egg Hunt at CUMC
Join us for the Christ United Easter Egg Hunt immediately following Palm Sunday services!
Cost: $5 per child. Tickets will include: egg hunts by grade/age, a petting zoo, inflatables, and more!
Registration opens on March 17 and closes on April 7.
April 16 Breakfast With The Easter Bunny. 9 am – 11.30 am. Breakfast and Tiny Tots are included in the fee for children. Breakfast for parents is an additional $6. Open to ages 6 months-6 years.
April 18, Spring Eggstravaganza Egg Hunt, 5.30 pm – 8 pm, Don’t miss the official egg hunt of the season! Join us at the Five Star Complex for all kinds of Spring fun, including the egg hunt, crafts, petting zoo, bounce house and more. The egg hunt is for kids ages 0 – 10. Tickets are on sale starting on March 4th online or at The Colony Recreation Center, 5151 North Colony Blvd. for $3 until 4:30pm on 3/29. Tickets can be purchased on 3/29 from 5:30pm – 6:30pm at Five Star for $5 each.
- April 19th (Friday) 10 am Plano Moms Easter Egg Hunt 10-12 Archgate Park.
It’s that time of year again! The Plano Moms Easter Egg Hunt is just around the corner! Make plans to join your fellow Plano Moms for this safe, kid friendly Easter Egg Hunt.
For ages infant to second grade (although if we have older kids that want to join in the fun, we can make an exception). All kids will get 12 eggs to take home. Only requirement: bring a dozen filled eggs to share. Eggs can be filled with non-candy treats if you prefer – kids with food allergies will thank you!
There will be hunts for 4 different age groups and only infants – 2 yrs old will be allowed to have parent assistance.Groups: Infant – 2 yrs old, 3-4 yrs old (preschool), 5-6 (kindergarten), 7-8 (1st and 2nd graders)
Located behind Jasper High School – there is a play ground there to play in before and after your child’s egg hunt.Bring a basket or bag to collect eggs and your 12 eggs to shareShare the invite with your friends – everyone is welcome!
- April 20, Texas Pool Easter Egg Hunt, 10 am – 10.30 am, The Texas Pool neighborhood is invited to an Easter Egg Hunt on the lawn for ages 1-12. Bring your family, Easter baskets to collect eggs, camera, and a cash donation for the Texas Pool Foundation, a 501c3 nonprofit. We’ll have prizes and treats, plus a goody bag for parents. Take a picture with the Easter Bunny! Find the Golden Egg and win a FREE Texas Pool Family Membership. Meet the Texas Pool Board of Directors, neighbors, and community sponsors. Sign up for Swim Lessons and a Texas Pool Summer Membership. FREE community event. Donations and volunteers welcome. Email: Info@TexasPool.org
- April 20, 2pm – 5pm,Egg Fest at Grace Outreach Center PlanoJoin us for Egg Fest April 20. Egg Fest is a FREE community event at Grace Outreach Center. There will be bounce houses, an egg hunt, prizes, Cotton Candy, popcorn and more!! Invite your friends and don’t miss this incredible opportunity!
- April 20, Under the Sea Easter Adventure, 10 am – 12 pm, Don Radenbough Natatorium Allen, Egg Hunters collect as many eggs as possible in the time allowed! Register by age group, and please arrive 15 minutes early. Open to ages 1-12, swim attire is required, and ages 6 and under must have a parent in the water. Bags will be given to participants to collect eggs. There will also be the opportunity to get Easter Bunny photos and treats.
- April 20, Aquatic Easter Egg Hunt, Plano Aquatic Center, 12.15 pm – 1 pm, Hop on over to the swimming pool for a one-of-a-kind hunt. The Easter Bunny and Goldie A. Duck will be laying eggs in the water for your child to collect. Participants should be comfortable unassisted in the water. Ages 3-6 will hunt in the shallow areas of the pool, while ages 7-10 will hunt in the deep sections. Following the hunt, participants may stay and swim during the public hours of 1 pm. and 6 p.m (non-participants and parents will need to pay the daily admission fee for public swim). Pre-registration is required online. Event cost $6, plus pool admission for non-members
- April 20th, Custer Road UMC’s Family Easter Celebration will begin at 3:00 pm in the church sanctuary with a family friendly Easter service designed with kids in mind. This interactive service will include your favorite and familiar Easter songs and the telling of the Easter story in a way that children can understand. Following our worship service, join us at Custer Road Corner (the corner parking lot at Custer and Legacy) for an Easter Egg Hunt, bounce houses, trackless train, crafts, snow cones, and more!
Are you a Plano Mom? If you live, work or play in or around Plano, sign up for our newsletter to get weekly news, events and offers to your inbox. Join the Plano Moms community on Facebook,Instagram, and Twitter – connect with us and each other!