Where are the closest Drive-in Movies that are open now?
Garrett, Texas ‐ on Interstate 45, just north of Ennis at exit 255.
From Dallas, on I-45, go 20.5 miles south of the I-20 & I-45 interchange, and exit 258 for Parker Hill Road. After exiting take the very first right onto Parker Hill road, and then left to continue south on the I-45 frontage road. Galaxy Drive-In will be 2 miles down on your right.
They are open every night. The prices for tickets are as follows:
Adults(12+) $ 7.00
Children(5-11) $ 4.00
Children(4 & Under) Free
There are no online ticket sales – tickets are purchased only at their box office when you arrive.
You can take food in with you as their snack bar is closed.
These are currently rules as per CDC guidelines:
We are following all the CDC guidelines, and even going to step further! We will be implementing our new “Get out, Go home” policy.
SINGLE FEATURES ONLY AT THIS TIME – see what they are showing here
- You can Tune in to the radio and listen to the movie from INSIDE your car only.
- Kids must remain in the car at all time: no playing ball, frisbee, etc at this time.
- No lawn chairs, blankets on the ground, tents. you must remain inside your vehicle.
- You *MAY* sit outside in pickup truck beds, or inside your SUV with rear hatch open (not above your roof line).
- Restrooms be used for emergencies only, maintaining social distancing.
- They ask that you allow space between your car and the car next to you.
- Leave after having a fun, safe, social distancing night while never exiting your vehicle!
- If you can’t follow all of these rules for any reason, please do not come.
223 NE 4th Street
Fort Worth, TX 76164
$6 Adults (age 12+)
$4 Kids (5 – 11)
Ages 4 & under are Free
$5 Tuesdays (age 5+)
- Gates Open at 7PM – Limited Capacity
- Purchase Tickets online
- Pickup or delivery to vehicle of concessions thru online ordering only
- Pavilion and grass seating areas are closed
- There is limited Restroom Access
- You need to stay in your car or seat in front of car
- Parking in every other parking spot
- All Staff required to wearing gloves, mask, and temperature checked
- There are no Radio Rentals currently
- No food or drinks are allowed to be brought in.
Know before you go
- Be familiar with your vehicle’s lights and switches and safety features prior to going (in case the back hatch can’t stay open without beeping, etc…)
- Possibly bring string to keep hatch too high for others parked behind your vehicle.
- Consider bringing chairs, blankets, bug spray and a boombox/stereo to watch the movie from outside your parked vehicle.
- Arrive early to grab a great spot.
RELATED: Check for further details to see if our local Movie Theaters are opening soon
Coyote and Galaxy are poised to be the only game in town if moviegoers want to see a movie that’s not coming from their house.