Primrose School of South Plano is a premier childcare facility. We teach children aged 6 weeks to 5 years old, as well as an after-school program.
Primrose: Our Balanced Learning®Approach
How we inspire lightbulb moments
With purposeful play and nurturing guidance from teachers, our Balanced Learning approach inspires children to think in more ways: with creativity, compassion and resourcefulness. This time-tested approach instills a love of learning and discovery that helps your child develop and excel for years.
More Than a Curriculum
Balanced Learning is research-informed and combines the best thinking of renowned early learning philosophers like Montessori, Piaget, Gesell and Vygotsky along with modern wisdom from the latest child development studies. Research shows that introducing a skill when a child is truly ready leads to mastery instead of frustration.
Then, building on that skill to learn the next one comes naturally. And learning becomes just so much fun! Before you know it, you have a confident child who loves learning. And what could be more rewarding than that?
We serve the following elementary schools:
Weatherford Elementary School, Shepard Elementary School, Davis Elementary School, Sigler Elementary School, Jackson Elementary School, Harrington Elementary School, Carlisle Elementary School, Aldridge Elementary School, Christie Elementary School, and Legacy Preparatory Charter Academy
Why choose Primrose School of South Plano
• At Primrose School of South Plano, we prioritize the needs of the students first.
• Our people, our commitment to service excellence, and our exclusive Balanced Learning approach.
• Children learn the foundational skills to develop Active Minds, Healthy Bodies, and Happy Hearts®
• We recruit carefully and provide extensive training and ongoing professional development. We also evaluate and coach staff regularly to empower them to reach their full potential.
• We focus on retaining teachers and providing consistency within our classrooms.
• Our teachers are trained to be the “light” in their classroom through constant engagement and developmental activities.
• Children learn best when they have trusting relationships and meaningful interactions with adults and peers.
Through integrated learning experiences, children learn about:
• Language and Literacy, Math, Science, Technology and Engineering, Social Studies, Character Development, Life Skills and Physical Development and Health.
• We believe, Who Children Become is as important as what they know
• We Love Kids
• Warm and Welcoming Staff
• The ability to prioritize children’s well-being first
• Constant Messaging and Communication Throughout the Day
• A Knowledgeable and Responsive Management Team.
• Kindergarten Teacher with over 25 years in education.
• Highly Trained and Experience Lead Teachers in ALL Classrooms
• Consistent Review of Health and Safety Concerns Such as Allergies and Food Restrictions.
• Proven Academic Success Stories from Previous Parents
• Competitive Pricing
Affordable Child Care that provides a safe learning environment.
The teacher turnover rate is very low
Tenure Professional Teachers
Healthy meals and Vegetarian Meals
No online camera access
Director and or owner onsite and available each day.
Pro-care Messaging software
Ability to pay online via ACH or Credit Card
Parents’ night out once a month
If you mention this ad on Plano Moms, you will receive $100.00 off your first week’s tuition.
Grow your business with Plano Moms
Millions of people are on Plano Moms looking for businesses like yours. Show them why they should choose you. Claim your listing and start telling your story your way: Upload photos, collect and respond to reviews, update your business info, and more. Click the Claim Listing button and register on the next screen to begin the process.