Since opening in March of 2013, Massage Your Way… has since become one of the best “go to” massage establishments of athletes as well as busy moms who need some relaxing down time.
While there are dozens of different massage modalities, Tom has chosen to be exceptional at just a few, rather than to be good at many.
Having attended college originally to study sports medicine Tom changed career paths and ended up spending almost 20 years in the Emergency Medical Services having worked in Emergency Rooms and Responding to ambulance calls in both the Chicago and Dallas areas.
Tom brings extraordinary knowledge and understanding of the human body to his massage table.
Although Tom is a licensed massage therapist in the state of Texas and can see any type of client, he concentrates his practice on these types of massage:
- Therapeutic, to get out those stubborn knots.
- Sports which includes some great stretching and kinesio taping is available.
- Relaxing Swedish that will put you to sleep.
- Lymphatic Drainage which is great for post surgery recovery. It also helps scars heal better.
- Reflexology (foot) as there are many reflexology points in the feet that can negatively affect the rest of the body.
He also strives to set himself apart from any other massage therapist as much as he can. A sixty minute massage with Tom is sixty minutes of actual hands on table time. Not a minute less. Hot stones and aromatherapy are included in every service at no additional charge.
Tom only uses top shelf supplies such as Aveda products as well as Soothing Touch lotions. They cost more but its worth it.
Try a better massage with me. I guarantee you will get your money’s worth. Times are hard. We are all watching a budget. Spend wisely and be healthy.