Savings, Discounts and Tips to enjoy the Crayola Experience Plano
Based out of Plano, Kids (and grown-up kids!) to learn & play among 22 interactive exhibits. Check out our top tips for you to plan a visit, enjoy a day out there and get an exclusive discount too!
The most exciting new Kids’ Play Center – the Crayola Experience Plano is at the Shops at Willow Bend (park in Macy’s car park) also makes for a great field trip destination as well as a family attraction.
The Crayola Experience Plano is huge – 22,000 sq feet of parking lot converted to 3-4 hours of fun for kids aged 2-12.
Party room, interactive demo’s, play structure, science-based activities, crayons, more crayons and animated character shows.
Get our Top Tips for enjoying a day at the Crayola Experience Plano
Get our HUGE Savings on Day Passes for color, imagination, and creativity at Crayola Experience Plano, Texas.
Immerse yourself in the world of the beloved crayon company and learn all about their mission to make the world a more colorful place.
We recommend for you to buy tickets ahead of time, online and also have a $6.50 discount for day tickets and offer Annual Pass Tickets (that offer unlimited visits to Crayola) too!
For more information, keep scrolling down to see our Top Tips for enjoying a day at the Crayola Experience Plano
Or, get an exclusive price of $21.50 (affiliate link) ($27.99 direct with Crayola Experience Plano) – only with Plano Moms!
Get your Discount Tickets (affiliate link)
This price is the cheapest way to get in, and is available for a late entry (you need to book a timed entry slot to arrive)
Here are just some of the 22 attraction highlights
When you check in, you’ll receive two tokens and a Scribble Scrubbie voucher to use in the attractions. The tokens are used at Wrap It Up and at Modeling Madness.
- Adventure Lab (puzzles with tablets!)
- You Design (interactive virtual studio where you can accessorize your car or fashion design and then pose beside it or try it on virtually)
- Cafe Crayola
- Wrap it up! (personalize and print an authentic Crayola crayon label)
- Modeling Madness (roll it, blend and mold it for your own color experience)
- Crayon Factory Show (animated characters show you how crayons are made)
- Rainbow Rain (magically catch melting digital wax with your body and hands)
- Be a Star (your coloring page allows you to appear in the photo booth with your favorite characters)
- Color Playground (wiggle up the wax tower or bounce and splat across the paint bridge)
- Character Meet-n-Greets
Events that are hosted at Crayola Experience Plano
They have a variety of events, which include:
- Private Theater
- Sensory Sundays (perfect for kids with a variety of special needs – with dimmed lights and no music or extra stimulation). Every 3rd Sunday from 10am – 12noon, the team will guide kids and parents through a guided craft. Sensory Days and options are open for those kids who are sensitive to loud noises and additional audio-visual stimulation!
- Toddler Tuesdays – Every 1st Tuesday of every month from 11-12, the team are inviting local authors for a fun storytime.
- Girl Scouts Sleepover
- Corporate events
- Birthday Party options
- a Crayola After Dark option (with wine!) for adults!
Kids can also enjoy a live manufacturing show to learn how crayons are made and kids can make and “name” their own crayon and choose the color.
See how crayons are made during a live theater show before creating and wrapping your very own Crayola crayon.
Watch as your digital art comes to life on a huge interactive wall, and watch as a page you colored transforms into a real-life adventure.
You can also create keepsakes with melted wax and climb a 2-story color playground.
Tons of the exhibits are animated and visual. Infants and toddlers will love the bright colors!
The age group they recommend is 2-12, but they cater for Nursing Moms with private feeding areas.
You can come in and out for the day with the daily pass.
If you buy from Crayola Experience Plano directly, tickets are $27.99
(Annual pass options start at $35.99 online – giving you a 20% discount at the store too and it can be used at other National locations, including Orlando if you are on vacation).
But we have access to discounted tickets to save you $6.50 off that price!
You can upgrade Families of 4 or more get a discount too.
Top Savings Tip:
Save $6.50 per ticket(only $21.50!) (affiliate link)
This is a great deal to try it out for one visit.
At the end of your visit, you can redeem it at the door if you love it and convert it to an annual pass. At the door, it’s $27.99, so this is a $6.50 saving.
ANNUAL PASSES ALSO AVAILABLE TOO (affiliate link)
We also have the cheapest price for Annual Passes, starting at $35.99 for a Bronze Pass. There are now 3 types of Passes.
Valued at $125, the Blast Off Bronze Annual Pass includes 20% OFF all purchases on food, beverage and retail (this is worth it for sure!) and unlimited visits.