Savings, Discounts, and Tips to Enjoy the Crayola Experience Plano
Based out of Plano, Kids (and grown-up kids!) to learn & play among 22 interactive exhibits.
Check out our top tips for you to plan a visit, enjoy a day out there, and get an exclusive discount too!
The most exciting local Kids’ Play Center – the Crayola Experience Plano is at the Shops at Willow Bend (park in Macy’s car park) also makes for a great field trip destination as well as a family attraction.
The Crayola Experience Plano is huge – 22,000 sq feet of parking lot converted to 3-4 hours of fun for kids aged 2-12.
They have a party room, interactive demos, play structures, science-based activities, crayons, and animated character shows. There’s a great choice of exhibits for kids of all ages.
Get our Top Tips for enjoying a day at the Crayola Experience Plano
Get our HUGE Savings on Day Passes for color, imagination, and creativity at Crayola Experience Plano, Texas.
Immerse yourself in the world of the beloved crayon company and learn all about its mission to make the world a more colorful place.
We recommend that you buy tickets ahead of time, online and also have a $5.40 discount for day tickets, and offer Annual Pass Tickets (that offer unlimited visits to Crayola) too!
For more information, keep scrolling down to see our Top Tips for enjoying a day at the Crayola Experience Plano
Or, get an exclusive price of $23.59 ($28.99 direct with Crayola Experience Plano) – only with Plano Moms!
This price is the cheapest way to get in, and is available for a late entry (you need to book a timed entry slot to arrive)
Here are just some of the 22 attraction highlights
When you check in, you’ll receive two tokens and a Scribble Scrubbie voucher to use in the attractions. The tokens are used at Wrap It Up and at Modeling Madness.
- Adventure Lab (puzzles with tablets!)
- You Design (an interactive virtual studio where you can accessorize your car or fashion design and then pose beside it or try it on virtually)
- Cafe Crayola
- Wrap it up! (personalize and print an authentic Crayola crayon label)
- Modeling Madness (roll it, blend, and mold it for your own color experience)
- Crayon Factory Show (animated characters show you how crayons are made)
- Rainbow Rain (magically catch melting digital wax with your body and hands)
- Be a Star (your coloring page allows you to appear in the photo booth with your favorite characters)
- Color Playground (wiggle up the wax tower or bounce and splat across the paint bridge)
- Character Meet-n-Greets
Events that are hosted at Crayola Experience Plano
They have a variety of events, which include:
- Private Theater
- Sensory Sundays (perfect for kids with a variety of special needs – with dimmed lights and no music or extra stimulation). Every 3rd Sunday from 10am – 12noon, the team will guide kids and parents through a guided craft. Sensory Days and options are open for those kids who are sensitive to loud noises and additional audio-visual stimulation!
- Toddler Tuesdays – Every 1st Tuesday of every month from 11-12, the team are inviting local authors for a fun storytime.
- Girl Scouts Sleepover
- Corporate events
- Birthday Party options
- a Crayola After Dark option (with wine!) for adults!
Kids can also enjoy a live manufacturing show to learn how crayons are made and kids can make and “name” their own crayon and choose the color.
See how crayons are made during a live theater show before creating and wrapping your very own Crayola crayon.
Watch as your digital art comes to life on a huge interactive wall, and watch as a page you colored transforms into a real-life adventure.
You can also create keepsakes with melted wax and climb a 2-story color playground.
Tons of the exhibits are animated and visual. Infants and toddlers will love the bright colors!
The age group they recommend is 2-12, but they cater for Nursing Moms with private feeding areas.
You can come in and out for the day with the daily pass.
If you buy from Crayola Experience Plano directly, tickets are $28.99
(Annual pass options start at $38.99 online – giving you a 20% discount at the store too and it can be used at other National locations, including Orlando if you are on vacation).
You can upgrade Families of 4 or more and get a discount too.
Top Savings Tip:
Save $5.40 per ticket(only $23.59!) (affiliate link)
This is a great deal to try out for one visit.
At the end of your visit, you can redeem it at the door if you love it and convert it to an annual pass. At the door, it’s $28.99, so this is a $5.40 saving.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where is Crayola Experience Plano?
It’s located within the Shops at Willow Bend at 6121 W Park Blvd Suite A100, Plano, TX 75093.
The closest parking lot is next to Macy’s on the west side of the Mall and close to the Food Court entrance. Parking is free and plentiful.
What are the Operating Hours of Crayola Experience Plano?
Sunday – Friday 10 am – 5 pm
Saturday 10 am – 6 pm
We suggest you plan to spend 3-4 hours there, so be sure to enter with that in mind before it closes.
How much does it cost to visit and are there any discounts available?
Regular pricing at the door is $28.99 for a day pass and $25.99 if you purchase online on their website. We have a discounted price (the lowest you’ll find!) of $23.59 if you purchase using our link. Click through to access the link.
Annual passes are $38.99, which you can purchase after your first visit if you love it!
Is Crayola Experience Plano suitable for all ages?
We think the best age is between 2 and 11, but there are activities for older kids too.
Have a colorful day!