Dates: Open from 4.30pm, November 20, 2020 – November 29,
December 13 through January 3, 2021
Location: Globe Life Field, 734 Stadium Dr, Arlington, TX 76011
Ticket Prices: Online tickets are encouraged for timed entry and offer the best pricing.
Age 3 and under are free, Kids aged 4-12, Military/EMS/First Responders are $19.99 each, Adults are $24.99, Family packages are $79.99 for 2 adults and 3 children
Ice Skating is $10 per person
Parking Info: Buy your parking online in advance and SAVE $5 – $10 online. Parking at the gate is $15. This parking voucher is good for parking in Lot B. Parking is available in Tundra Lot B and Corolla Lot, which are close to the entrance.
Is there a Luminova Promo Code for tickets?
Yes, you can save 15% with Promo Code SHINE. Valid Nov 20 – Dec 17
We were hosted for a media experience, but our review contains honest opinions which are all our own
What is Luminova Holidays?
Head to Arlington, TX to Globe Life Field which has a gorgeous, brand new space for Luminova Holidays, which has Indoor and Outdoor immersive experiences over 270,000 square feet. You’ll see 2.7 million lights offering tons of great photo opps!
The kids loved all the Interactive activities including light up, glowing hopscotch and lighted swing sets.
The kids also loved the trackless, lighted train rides.
Look out for the strolling holiday entertainers Old Saint Nick and his elves. The Old-town carol singers are always fun too!
Within the concourse you’ll navigate an indoor light path (one way).
Look out for the booths with food and seasonal mementos for purchase.
Outdoors, you’ll find more lights, a 65 foot Christmas tree and a 10,000 sq. ft outdoor ice-skating rink (the largest in Texas) which felt very festive and winter-y!
The Texas-themed light displays like the big Cowboy Boot were really fun.
You can visit with Santa onsite, inside a lighted globe. They have red blocks for the kids to sit next to Santa, with no masks or screens from what we could see.
How safe is it?
On our visit, we were happy to see:
- Lots of hand sanitizing stations
- Regular cleaning being done
- A reduced capacity with entrance being timed to allow for it.
- Lots of beautiful lights outdoors with the skating rink being outdoors too.
- The indoor light path is one way to allow for spacing and distancing
- Masks required for ages 10+
We found it very easy to socially distance outside, but less so inside. Give yourselves plenty of time to be inside, so you can space yourself out safely while waiting in line for photo ops and not feel rushed.
Our Big Tips
- There are no bags allowed, including purses. Medically necessary bags and diaper bags are allowed.
- It is stroller and wheelchair accessible
- Tickets can be printed or you can use your mobile device but be sure not to miss your entry time that you chose when you purchased
- Restrooms available inside and outside
- Wifi available
- Ice skating is $10 – a quick waiver needs to be filled out on your mobile device before they will give you skates and the smallest ice skate size is a 7J
- The Kids train ride is FREE
- Food trucks are available for food and drink purchases, including Fletcher’s Corny Dogs and light-up drinks