We will be following ALL of our Emergency Childcare Rules, and still implementing social distancing as well as all of our precautionary measures. We will be operating all as licensed childcare centers through the state, and we are not going with the state ratios; instead, we will be doing a 1:10. All parents can go to www.ymcadallas.org/summer to register.
- New Hours: 7:30am-5:30pm
- No Field Trips off-site, but we will have ON-Site presentors; Swimming at locations w/ pool
- 1:10 ratios, capacities vary by location. Most locations have a limited capacity of 45, with the exception of Plano, which is 140, and McKinney which is 80.
- Pricing: online, by camp
- ALL camps will include Coding Camp options for all ages, included in the price, presented by Rex Programming Academy!
June 1st Openings
- North Dallas Area- Holy Cross
- Downtown Dallas Area- T. B. Pickens YMCA 4th floor (SWIM)
- Grand Prairie- GP Family YMCA (SWIM)
- Plano-Chase Oaks Legacy Campus (School Age)
- South Dallas Area- Park South (SWIM)
June 8th Openings
- Richardson Area- Hickman Elementary School (GISD)
- Rowlett Area- Pearson Elementary School (GISD)
- Pleasant Grove Area- Cristo Rey College Prep
- Lake Highlands Area- Mt. Zion Church
- Coppell –Site #1 @ Town Center Elementary School Age Camp (SWIM)
- Coppell – Site #1 @ Town Center Elementary PreK camp (SWIM)
- Coppell – Site #2 @ Canyon Ranch Elementary
- Plano-Chase Oaks Legacy Campus (ADD PreK Day Camp, Teen Day Camp)
- MCK Area- Chase Oaks Fairview Campus
Join the Adventure and register for a YMCA Summer Day Camp today.
Locations and prices vary. Tech-camp add-ons available in select locations. All camps include healthy snacks, field trips, swimming, an official Day Camp T-shirt, and fun, weekly-themed activities in the areas of arts/culture, culinary arts, STEM, and more!
Early Drop off at 7AM and Late Pick up at 6:30PM included in cost. Financial Assistance available, sibling discounts, and more. Inquire today!