Summer, The Shelton Way
Summer, The Shelton Way offers a variety of academic and enrichment courses, the Scholars program, Speech Clinic courses, and sports camps for students in Early Childhood through 12th grade.
Summer, The Shelton Way programs feature Shelton School’s unique multisensory and discovery learning methods of instruction. Summer, The Shelton Way is open to Shelton and non-Shelton students with average to above average intelligence who may or may not have a language-based learning difference.
- Summer School 2023: June 12 – June 30
- Scholars 2023: June 12 – June 30
- June 19 is a holiday
- Back to School Prep Week for Shelton students: July 31 – Aug. 4
- Registration opens: Feb. 15
- Students who attend both morning and afternoon sessions may purchase a hot lunch from Sage
for $75 for all three weeks – Summer School Menu Sample
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for questions
Sports camps and clinic for basketball, volleyball and conditioning will be held beginning in early June.
Type of Camp
Adventure and Multi-variety
Is daily drop-in available?
Last day of camp season
Age of Kids by Grade Entering in Fall
Toddlers (age 2+)
Preschool (ages 4+)
Food or Drinks for Purchase
Ages 10 and up
Early Drop off
Late Pick Up
Daily Drop in