Kids, here’s your chance to run away with the circus for a week. Discover the thrill of becoming a circus star! It is a great way to make new friends! We inspire campers to discover their unique sense of creative expression by providing opportunities to reach new potentials and expand skills.
LONE STAR CIRCUS CAMPS are day-camp experiences designed to introduce children at any level of physical development and skill the excitement of circus arts including aerial silks, aerial ring, trapeze, juggling, contortion, rolla bolla, tightrope, clowning, balancing and more.
LONE STAR CIRCUS CAMP sessions are for children ages six to 15 regardless of circus experience. Limited to only 14 campers for the spring sessions and 20 campers for the summer sessions. Child must bring their own lunch and water. For more information or reservations, please visit lonestarcircus.org/camps.
NEW School Address
Lone Star Circus School4207 Simonton Rd
Farmers Branch, TX 75244
The school is located inside Strong Fitness & Fun, conveniently located off Midway Road, just north of LBJ Freeway.
WHEN: 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM, There is a 30-minute time window prior to and after camp for drop-offs and pick-ups.
- June 7 11
- June 14-18
- June 21-25
- June 28-July 2
- July 5-9
- July 12-16
- July 19-23
- July 26-30
- Aug 2-6
- Aug 9-13
FEES: $310 per child/per week session
Lone Star Circus School is planning an exciting spring and summer of circus arts with many programmatic changes being implemented for the safety and well-being of our campers, staff and community. The following protocols are being put in place and subject to change as appropriate:
- All campers will be required to report any flu-like or COVID-19 symptoms and have daily infrared temperature checks administered by staff leadership before entering the camp facility. If a camper is displaying COVID-19 symptoms or has a temp above 100° (CDC guidelines) the camper will not be able to participate in camp until symptoms diminish and/or a doctor’s note is presented.
- Overall camp size will be scaled down to fewer campers enrolled in each session and group sizes will also be scaled down to minimize student interaction.
- All campers will be dropped off and picked up in a carline fashion like school drop-off or pick up. No parents or guardians will be allowed inside the school facility, no exceptions.
- Group circus acts or acts including multiple students meant to work together in close contact may not be included.
- Friday “Showcase Performances” will be eliminated and only if technically possible modified to virtual presentations.
We are putting the following measures in place for the safety and well-being of staff, volunteers, campers, and families:
- Frequent hand washing breaks during the day.
- Practicing physical distancing 6 feet apart.
- Assigning campers to the same groups & circus equipment for the duration of session.
- Sanitizing all communal spaces, and equipment daily.
Lone Star Circus School reserves the right to cancel or modify any planned program, camp session or scheduled class due to insufficient enrollment, in which case, refunds or credit toward future programming will be processed.
Use promo code CIRCUSCAMP to save $20. Valid through Aug 9, 2021.