There’s nothing better than sitting outside on a beautiful day in Texas enjoying a nice cocktail! We are so fortunate to have some of the best patios around us to do this. We’ve asked around and even found some ourselves to discover and give you a list of the best patios in Collin County. Now you can enjoy the sunshine and do some people watching on one of the fabulous patios!
This is a sponsored post. Please see our disclosure for more information.
CRU Food & Wine Bar
CRU Food & Wine Bar offers an unparalleled by-the-bottle wine list and a wide and ever-changing list of wines available in tasting flights or by-the-glass. Their servers are educated in wine and are always ready to help you select from their wine tasting flights, their 30+ wines by the glass, or their 300+ bottle Wine Spectator Award-Winning Wine List. All of their restaurants are headed by Executive Chefs who are well-versed in their signature Wine Country cuisine.
Princi Italia serves authentic Italian dishes inspired by modern Tuscan cuisine. Staying true to their Italian farmhouse concept, fresh seafood is flown in daily, pasta such as tortellini, capellini, orecchiette, bucatini, and casarecce are made fresh every morning and pizza dough is prepared on site. The quality is evident when you experience these dishes, but make sure to save room for delicious desserts and signature cocktails.
A tropical Texas paradise…. It began right in Austin 1993. The Hula Hut overlooks beautiful Lake Austin. In 2015 they are now excited to bring that special paradise to Little Elm on overlooking beautiful Lake Lewisville. This is a traditional Tex-Mex with a Polynesian twist that all culminates into the finest “Mexonesian” cuisines. Hang loose and groove to some tunes in any of their three bars. Enjoy the scene with a Mango Margarita and dive into their lavish Pu Pu Platters.
The restaurant is decked out with tiki torches, bamboo walls, grass-thatched bars and thousands of colored lights. Music from traditional Hawaiian to surf rock floats out over the water. And if there happens to be a wait for dinner just head out to the Palapa bar for one of their specialty drinks and watch as the sun sets over the shores of the lake. …and relax, whether in Austin or Little Elm, It’s always island time at the Hula Hut!
Tupelo Honey is an Asheville, N.C. based restaurant dedicated to instilling Southern charm with inventive takes in each of its locations – taking classic favorites and giving them a modern kick. With a focus on scratch-made Southern love, each menu item is thoughtfully crafted with local and regional ingredients, at each location. The Frisco location is its only in Texas and boasts an eye-catching, expansive patio – with lounge seating, bar, and outdoor grill. From Seersucker Martini Lunch – $0.75 martinis Monday through Friday during lunch hours with purchase (limit to three, ladies!) – happy hour every day from 3 to 6 p.m. AND 9 to close, weeknight specials, kids’ menu and an unbeatable brunch, Tupelo Honey offers an experience for everyone in the family.
Grab a drink and some items from the $5 Dolla Holla happy hour menu, and snag a spot on the patio – and you’re sure to have a great experience (and people watching!). Be sure to check the menus periodically as seasonal surprises pop-up just in time. Follow them on Facebook for frequent updates!
Best Patios Patios in Collin County as Recommended by Plano Moms
- Hub Streat: 1212 14th St, Plano, TX 75074 A favorite place for Plano Moms to go and hang out, listen to live music and munch on good food. It’s a must-see in the fun downtown district of Plano!
- Mi Cocina: Several locations around DFW 4001 Preston Rd # 502, Plano, TX 75093 Lakeside location has a great kid-friendly place to play that we wrote all about Also check out 5760 Legacy Dr, Plano, TX 75024. Don’t forget to try the delicious Mambo Taxi!
- Chips: 5872 TX-121 suite b105, Plano, TX 75024 Now located on the Boardwalk of Granite Park
- The Fillmore Pub: 1004 E 15th St, Plano, TX 75074 A fan favorite place to go in downtown Plano.
- Snuffers: 4901 W Park Blvd #521, Plano, TX 75093 We are thrilled to have Snuffers back in Plano again! Don’t forget to order some yummy cheese fries!
- Katy Trail Ice House Outpost: 4700 W Park Blvd, Plano, TX 75093 One of the best tree-lined outdoor patios you will ever see!
- Love & War in Texas: 601 E Plano Pkwy, Plano, TX 75074 The live music on the weekends can’t be beat!
Even more, Best Patios to Check out Across Plano and Beyond
- Mexican Sugar: 7501 Lone Star Drive B150, Plano, TX 75024
- Mi Dia from Scratch: 3310 Dallas Pkwy #105, Plano, TX 75093
- Sixty Vines: 3701 Dallas Pkwy, Plano, TX 75093
- Taverna Rossa: 4005 Preston Rd #512, Plano, TX 75093
- Urban Rio: 1000 14th St #100, Plano, TX 75074
- Senor Locos: 701 W Parker Rd, Plano, TX 75023
- Frankies: 2701 Custer Pkwy, Richardson, TX 75080
- Taco Diner: 7201 Bishop Rd E4, Plano, TX 75024
- Earls Kitchen: 7401 Windrose Ave D100, Plano, TX 75024
- Cuellar’s Fajita Ranch: 3310 N Central Expy, Plano, TX 75074
- Chitos: 3937 Central Expy, Plano, TX 75023
- Rodeo Goat: 1926 Market Center Blvd, Dallas, TX 75207
- Luna de Noche: 5111, 1401 Preston Rd, Plano, TX 75093
- Blue Mesa: 8200 Dallas Pkwy, Plano, TX 75024
- Lazy Dog: 8401 Preston Rd, Plano, TX 75024
- Eight11 Place: 7080 Main St, Frisco, TX 75034
- Haywire: 5901 Winthrop Street Ste 110, Plano, TX 75024
- Union Bear: 5880 Texas 121 #101, Plano, TX 75024
- Hook Line: 5872 TX-121 suite 104, Plano, TX 75024
- The Common Table: 6740 Winning Dr #1005, Frisco, TX 75034
Have you tried any of these listed as the best patio? Which one is your favorite? We’d love to hear from you! Are you looking for more of our ‘best’ in Plano Moms?