When you are a new Mom (or even an experienced one!!) the best thing to do is to get out and meet Moms with similar aged kids. Lucky for you there are so many great baby classes around Plano that offer so many fun experiences both for baby and Mom. Here’s a look at the best baby classes around Collin County.
This is a sponsored post. Please see our disclosure statement for more information.
Baby Boot Camp Plano/Wylie
Baby Boot Camp
Plano and Wylie will help you get into the best shape of your life while spending valuable time with your children and developing lifelong friendships! Every class is a new challenging experience dedicated to helping you achieve your fitness goals.
They have 3 different locations available for every woman in every stage of life and we specialize in prenatal and postnatal fitness.
Their current schedule is:
- Willowbend Mall in Plano Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday at 9:00 am, and Tuesday and Thursday at 9:30 am.
- Good Neighbor Brews in Wylie Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 9:30 am
- Dr. Pepper Center in Plano at Tuesday and Thursday at 5:45 am.
At Aqua–Tots, they believe parents benefit from our “Lessons for Life” just as much as their child. Participating in swim lessons at an early age with your child gives you both drowning prevention education as well as a closer bond with your child. That’s why they offer 2 levels for Parent and Tot classes.
- Level 1 (Tadpoles) is for children 4 months to 12 months and focuses on water adjustment. In this level, parents learn proper holds and breath control techniques which allows them to feel confident while assisting their child in the water.
- Our level 2 (Minnows) is for children 13 months to 30 months and focuses on pool boundaries. Parents not only learn how to keep their toddler safe around water they learn safe underwater submersions while their child learns how to safely find air.
Decades of instructional experience have molded their swimming curriculum. Their main focus is safety. The curriculum not only helps children learn to swim but develop a life-long love of swimming.
Visit the Plano Location: 6505 W. Park Blvd., Ste. 220 Plano or call 214-396-8687 or find a location near you.
Offer for Plano Moms:
Mention this post and receive $10 off 1 day per month, $20 off 2 days per month or $30 off 3 days per month for the 1st month with a new enrollment or when you re-enroll. *NEW clients will also receive their 1st year’s registration FREE.
Join Chamberlain School of Ballet!
3003 W. 15th Plano, Tx 75075
Mommy & Me (18 mos to 3 yr old) Wednesdays 10:00-10:45 am $12/class (can be daddy & me or nanny & me)
Creative Dance (3 yr old) Wednesday 11:00-11:45 am $12/class
Pre-Ballet (4-5 yr old) Wednesday 4:30-5:15 pm $86.75/month
FREE Registration for new students $35.00 value when you mention Plano Moms
Other Ideas for Baby Classes:
- The Little Gym of Plano: A children’s gym offering activities for kids including parent/child classes, kids dance, gymnastics, sports skills and karate.1941 Preston Rd #1020, Plano, TX 75093 (972) 985-4545
- Elmer Swim School of Plano: Their water babies class is perfect for ages 6 mths – 36 mths old. They offer safety with a splash of love. Find them at 4621 W Park Blvd #104, Plano, TX 75093 (972) 599-7946
- Gymboree Play and Music (Plano) They offer hands-on classes ranging from music to sports. 3600 Communications Pkwy #645, Plano, TX 75093 (972) 473-2124
- The Nappy Shoppe (Plano) Offering many types of classes from parenting, cloth diapering, to babywearing! Check them out at 3253 Independence Pkwy, Plano, TX 75075 (469) 371-5448
- Urban Air Trampoline Park (Frisco) Jumperoo time for ages 5 and under. They can play in the Pit, play with the Dodgeballs, or just jump, bounce and crawl around! The little ones will have access to all trampoline attractions! 10570 John W. Elliott Drive #900, Frisco TX 75033 (469) 458-6721
- Tinkergarten: (Richardson) Outdoor classes where kids learn through play. Great for kids 18 mths- 5 years.
- KinderMusik: dedicated to using the power of music to help children grow during the years most critical to brain development. Several classes are in Plano. email: firstname.lastname@example.org to find the class times.
- Studio 3 Dance: Mommy and Me classes for ages 18 mths + 2220 Coit Rd # 440, Plano, TX 75075 (972) 964-3838
- Hospital Classes: Don’t forget about some amazing classes offered at the local hospitals. It’s not just birthing or feeding classes anymore (though they do offer those!) Check out these classes at Medical City Plano.
Have you ever taken a baby class with your kids? Tell us about it in the comments below! We’d love to hear your ideas.
Are you a Plano Mom? If you live, work or play in or around Plano, sign up for our newsletter
to get weekly news, events and offers to your inbox. Join the Plano Moms community on Facebook,Instagram
, and Twitter
– connect with us and each other!